Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Seattle - 9:00 12/20 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Robb_K wrote: I don't think I would remove my goalie with 4:20 left and my team skating in quicksand on the 2nd game of a 2nd back-to-back in a handful of days - especially BEFORE a face-off win is made. But, The Blues weren't going to win this game, anyway. Back down to .500. Let's hope we can beat The hated Golden Knights.
Yeah that was bad. Way too early. Blues had some momentum, just missed making it 4-3 at the 6:40 mark. That wasn't a good move. And again, they pulled the goalie with a faceoff coming up. We've done that before where we lose the faceoff and they score 5 seconds later. I like pulling the goalie while rushing the puck in. Not with a faceoff looming. That combo just doesn't seem to work for us - ha

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Seattle - 9:00 12/20 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

BillP. wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:39 am
Robb_K wrote:I don't think I would remove my goalie with 4:20 left and my team skating in quicksand on the 2nd game of a 2nd back-to-back in a handful of days - especially BEFORE a face-off win is made. But, The Blues weren't going to win this game, anyway. Back down to .500. Let's hope we can beat The hated Golden Knights.
Yeah that was bad. Way too early. Blues had some momentum, just missed making it 4-3 at the 6:40 mark. That wasn't a good move. And again, they pulled the goalie with a faceoff coming up. We've done that before where we lose the faceoff and they score 5 seconds later. I like pulling the goalie while rushing the puck in. Not with a faceoff looming. That combo just doesn't seem to work for us - ha
Berube couldn't risk having Greiss pull a Binner, and trying to behead the nearest Kraken skater while skating to the bench for an extra attacker.