Re: GDT: Blues - Pens - 12/3 6:00

BluesSK wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:12 pm This season is a write off.
I just watched bits and pieces of the game on ballys replay. I wouldn’t throw the towel in yet. At times the Blues settled down and looked good. But they do tend to break down too easy too. Maybe it is the D. Parayko doesn’t stand out anymore. They need something to glue this team together. When they gel and play their game, they’re still good.

Robb_K wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 am Based on the score and the posts I've read, I'm not sorry I missed this game because of a family get-together. I'm not much interested in watching the replay. I'll just move on to the next game, as will The Blues. Let's hope they start playing better. How did Bitten look?
I wouldn’t say it was his fault for the 4 goals. When he got pulled and was heading to the bench, he started yapping at the Pens bench and got called for a 10 minute game misconduct for inciting. Not sure if there was a Pen that ignited Binner, seemed to me Binner wanted to let off steam and start some shit.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:27 pm IF the Blues decide to go full rebuild and make everyone but Thomas and Kyrou available, I'd imagine the return for Buchy would be pretty great at this point. A lot more than Blais and a 2nd
Why would they want to trade Buchnevich? He's young and seems to have a lot more upside than he's reached yet. The Blues also need to have more left to start with than just 2 players. And, Although Kyrou seems to have a large, untapped upside, he also seems to me to have had a difficult time improving on his weaknesses at a decent pace, unlike Buchnevich. I'd rather keep all three, but if I HAD to keep only 2, I'd trade off Kyrou. I also have reservations about his attitude to work on his game for his own career's sake, and the sake of his teammates.

Robb_K wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:19 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:27 pm IF the Blues decide to go full rebuild and make everyone but Thomas and Kyrou available, I'd imagine the return for Buchy would be pretty great at this point. A lot more than Blais and a 2nd
Why would they want to trade Buchnevich? He's young and seems to have a lot more upside than he's reached yet. The Blues also need to have more left to start with than just 2 players. And, Although Kyrou seems to have a large, untapped upside, he also seems to me to have had a difficult time improving on his weaknesses at a decent pace, unlike Buchnevich. I'd rather keep all three, but if I HAD to keep only 2, I'd trade off Kyrou. I also have reservations about his attitude to work on his game for his own career's sake, and the sake of his teammates.
Yes. Buchnevich is much more valuable based on their salaries right now. In the future that could all change but right now Buchnevich is the guy I would retain.

Robb_K wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:19 pm
It's based on if the Blues want to go full rebuild or if there's a comparable D version of him out there.
Just a Russian propaganda account