Re: Fantasy Hockey

T.C. wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:08 am he wasn't doing shit for me. i haven't won a week yet and need stats he's not putting up. so fuck him. can't get any worse.

as for how it works, here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6811.html; ... NlYwNzcg--

2 day waiver period, priority determined by draft order.
Thanks. I put a claim in on Ekblad. Finished near the bottom last year and I was 11th of 14 when making the claim. Couldn't figure out how a team ahead of me got him.

T.C. wrote: i won my first week of the season yet remained 12th lol. and everyone asking about my goalies - it's one of the only strengths i have, can't lose it.
The trim down in teams seems to have amped up the playoff. Seems more competitive right now - I like it.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Took my first ass whooping of the season. Stick taps the the Saad Marchands, you were the better team. But Igor's boys still top the standings and we will learn from this and come back stronger.
We're on your tail and coming strong. Better go pick up some more Russians on the waiver wire ;)

BillP. wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:44 pm First time I ever lost 1st place and then regained it in the same season. I'm sure I'll lose this spot soon. In fact, I kind of hope so. I don't want to find myself stuck in the Denny Pratt Zone :shock:
First World Problems
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
BillP. wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:44 pm First time I ever lost 1st place and then regained it in the same season. I'm sure I'll lose this spot soon. In fact, I kind of hope so. I don't want to find myself stuck in the Denny Pratt Zone :shock:
I can promise you this will happen
Spoken like a true Russian. Thanks Igor :)

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:53 pm
I'm happy to have extended your winless streak to 2. Igor's old news, gang.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:44 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:53 pm
I'm happy to have extended your winless streak to 2. Igor's old news, gang.
But you didn’t extend my losing streak and that’s what is important
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:27 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:14 pm
T.C. wrote:hey, i moved up 3 spots last week. neat.
I think I'm playing you this week. Please Demitra :P I'll do my best and try to move you back down 3 spots 8-)
probably more.
Heck of a series there. It was tight down the line.

BillP. wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:05 am
T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:27 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:14 pm

I think I'm playing you this week. Please Demitra :P I'll do my best and try to move you back down 3 spots 8-)
probably more.
Heck of a series there. It was tight down the line.

0EE90543-5371-4F77-9264-76008CD765FF.jpeg
wow, way closer than i thought it would have been. only dropped one spot.

BillP. wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:53 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Getting to be quite the log jam at the top. My skaters have gone cold and Igors boys are being carried by goaltending right now
Igor's boys signing up Klim. I like it 8-)
My guys weren’t finishing their checks. needed to add some sandpaper
Just a Russian propaganda account