Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Jerry Lee Lewis...
Jerry Lee Lewis, the often married cousin-fucker is finally dead after being a victim of Premature Expiration. He was mistakenly reported as croaked a few days early, but gave up the ghost on Oct. 28th. Flags are flying at half staff down in Jefferson County, MO. They have a measure under consideration that would change their name from Jefferson County to Jerry Lee Lewis County, as the rocker better represented their values than the former President... and they never have liked being associated with that TV show.

R.I.P. D.H. Peligro...
Drummer for punk band Dead Kennedys and Red Hot Chili Peppers, dies at 63. Dead Kennedys' official Instagram account announced his death on Saturday, saying Peligro (real name Darren Henley) died from a blow to his head after falling Friday in his Los Angeles home.... Hmmmm. One must wonder if he was a Putin ally???

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:27 pm I’m in a saloon, and there’s some kind of country and western rap shit playing on the jb …. Who knows, maybe the hillbilly fucks will start killing each other off.
It is kinda win-win that those are the two genres that somehow crossed over. Drill rap vs drill country would be better than east coast-west coast shit.

T.C. wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:49 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:27 pm I’m in a saloon, and there’s some kind of country and western rap shit playing on the jb …. Who knows, maybe the hillbilly fucks will start killing each other off.
It is kinda win-win that those are the two genres that somehow crossed over. Drill rap vs drill country would be better than east coast-west coast shit.
Seattle country grunge or frag would be perfect…. They’d be jumping off tall buildings and overdosing on corn nuts, on their own.

T.C. wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:22 am Wow. He had moved back into the airport. Crazy shit. And, he looks nothing like Tom Hanks. Thanks a lot, Hollywood.
U.S. cinemagoers are far more likely to empathize with a disenfranchised citizen of "Krakozia" than they are an Iranian. Jimmy Carter spoiled our love for the Persian people forever.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:12 am
T.C. wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:22 am Wow. He had moved back into the airport. Crazy shit. And, he looks nothing like Tom Hanks. Thanks a lot, Hollywood.
U.S. cinemagoers are far more likely to empathize with a disenfranchised citizen of "Krakozia" than they are an Iranian. Jimmy Carter spoiled our love for the Persian people forever.
He looks like an old Soup Nazi.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:04 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:12 am
He looks like an old Soup Nazi.
“No shoes for you. Next!”