Death threats over a f*ckin CARTOON??

I am horrified at some people actually taking the side of the scumbag Muzzie terrorists by saying we shouldn't draw cartoons of Mohammed! I don't care if you hate Pam Geller but she has the absolute right to draw cartoons of ANYTHING she wants just like we ALL do!

It is beyond comprehension that some fools want to modify our 1st Amendment so we don't offend scumbag Muzzies! They are just one step closer to adopting aspects of Sharia law! It's also disgusting how Obummer hasn't even spoken out on this yet anytime a black thug gets killed by cops he does!

If people are offended at cartoons of Muhammad then let them move to an Islamic country and see how they like it there!

Re: Death threats over a f*ckin CARTOON??

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
outraged-muhammad-cartoon.jpeg
:lol: :lol:

See ratty, I'm not scared.

Thanks TC!
You forgot to post your real name and address....since you're not scared.
Then you agree with me and 99% of Americans. I have every right to call them whatever I choose. You don't live under Sharia do you? :roll:
Where did I say I agree with you on anything at all? I just pointed out that in your show of pseudo-bravery, you forgot to tell the Jihadis where you can be reached...in case they have any questions.

CaptSMRT wrote:I never said you didn't have the right to call them anything. I am calling into question the credibility of someone who uses words likes "Muzzie".
You said you are on the side of art and against murder so that's where I mean you agree with me.

I guess you've never heard of the 1st Amendment because I can call delusional Muzzie terrorists any name I want!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:I never said you didn't have the right to call them anything. I am calling into question the credibility of someone who uses words likes "Muzzie".
You said you are on the side of art and against murder so that's where I mean you agree with me.

I guess you've never heard of the 1st Amendment because I can call delusional Muzzie terrorists any name I want!
Nobody is saying you don't have a right, they're saying you don't have credibility.

These guys haven't been around you long enough (like the rest of us) to know that everybody already realizes that.

TC, the 1st Amendment is a lot more than just prohibiting government censorship. It's about protecting a citizens right to freedom of expression. Like drawing a cartoon of anything they want. Read below.

The First Amendment was written because at America’s inception, citizens demanded a guarantee of their basic freedoms.

Our blueprint for personal freedom and the hallmark of an open society, the First Amendment protects freedom of speech, press, religion, assembly and petition.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/abo ... -amendment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:TC, the 1st Amendment is a lot more than just prohibiting government censorship. It's about protecting a citizens right to freedom of expression. Like drawing a cartoon of anything they want. Read below.

The First Amendment was written because at America’s inception, citizens demanded a guarantee of their basic freedoms.

Our blueprint for personal freedom and the hallmark of an open society, the First Amendment protects freedom of speech, press, religion, assembly and petition.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/abo ... -amendment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Go tell Mike Smith that

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:TC, the 1st Amendment is a lot more than just prohibiting government censorship. It's about protecting a citizens right to freedom of expression. Like drawing a cartoon of anything they want. Read below.

Go tell Mike Smith that
Decisiowned!