Re: Fantasy Hockey

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:50 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:43 am Enjoy competing for second place in the regular season, and congrats to whichever one of you breezes to a shockingly easy upset of me in the first round of the playoffs.
Some teams are built for the regular season some teams are built for the rigors of the playoffs. Maybe be a better GM
In my defense, I'm a lifelong Blues fan.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:53 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:43 am Enjoy competing for second place in the regular season, and congrats to whichever one of you breezes to a shockingly easy upset of me in the first round of the playoffs.
Some teams are built for the regular season some teams are built for the rigors of the playoffs. Maybe be a better GM
Congrats on being the Larry Pleau of fantasy hockey
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:59 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:53 am

Hoping to kick it up to Ron Caron this year by making lots of trades and cursing in French as much as I can.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:59 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:53 am In my defense, I'm a lifelong Blues fan.
Hoping to kick it up to Ron Caron this year by making lots of trades and cursing in French as much as I can.
Loved it when he did the arm gestures up in the box. He was a gem :)

two of my guys appear to have games tomorrow and saturday, then nothing until tuesday when one of my guys has a game, then the rest start wednesday. no idea what genius created the schedule. probably the same guy who decided that home team fans don't need to be able to watch games.

T.C. wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:10 am two of my guys appear to have games tomorrow and saturday, then nothing until tuesday when one of my guys has a game, then the rest start wednesday. no idea what genius created the schedule. probably the same guy who decided that home team fans don't need to be able to watch games.
That's weird. I do see it for your team that guys with games tomorrow show the opponent. But on mine it shows no games even though I have players playing.

Wyatt Johnston should be picked up and stashed. No guarantees he gets more than 9 games but he's worth taking a flyer on if he's available.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:58 am Wyatt Johnston should be picked up and stashed. No guarantees he gets more than 9 games but he's worth taking a flyer on if he's available.
Tim, can you just be my assistant GM and dm me these directly instead of giving everyone your scouting reports? Thanks and welcome aboard.

Dave's a mess wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:22 am Oh yeah!!! Week one winner baby!!!!
I am currrently in 9th place and as a result am demanding sweeping changes to the rules this year.
What? If the playoffs started today, Denny Pratt isn't in? STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!