Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:49 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm Another Fantastic Voyage is underway ... Rolling Stone: Coolio, ‘Gangsta’s Paradise’ Rapper, Dead at 59
He got taken out by a poacher who mistook him for a 10 point buck.... If you're gonna go for a bonsai cut, be sure to leave some foliage on the branches.
buck.jpg
He kinda looked like the cuzzin of Max the Dog in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:07 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:49 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm Another Fantastic Voyage is underway ... Rolling Stone: Coolio, ‘Gangsta’s Paradise’ Rapper, Dead at 59
He got taken out by a poacher who mistook him for a 10 point buck.... If you're gonna go for a bonsai cut, be sure to leave some foliage on the branches.
buck.jpg
He kinda looked like the cuzzin of Max the Dog in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
...maybe he had a good bonsai, but was brown-baggin' some Round-Up???

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:05 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:19 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:06 pmThe world has lost another classy lady ... Hollywood Reporter: Angela Lansbury, Entrancing Star of Stage and Screen, Dies at 96
Sorry JMC... must be tough to see another of your prom dates fall by the wayside.
We never made it to the prom that night.
I hope you took her somewhere classy, and not some sleaszy Jefferson County no-tell motel

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:21 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:05 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:19 amSorry JMC... must be tough to see another of your prom dates fall by the wayside.
We never made it to the prom that night.
I hope you took her somewhere classy, and not some sleaszy Jefferson County no-tell motel
I didn't even know JeffCo existed when I was in high school. I thought the U.S.-Mexico border ran straight down the solid yellow line along Page Ave. I'm still not sure I was wrong.