Re: NHL 19

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:07 pm I'm only a few games into my franchise (waited until the last roster update and system) and so far the games have been pretty even. Once I get to that 10 - 20 game mark I'll let you know what I think of my slider settings, and maybe try some of yours :)
Sounds good. You know what's weird, and I've pretty much noticed it with all previous NHL game versions as well. But it seems whatever settings you come up with in exhibition play, it doesn't seem to transcend the same way when using them in season mode. I tried it yesterday and after a minute or so, I could tell the game didn't have the same feel. Weird. So once again, as usual, chances are I won't do a simulated season - ha. I'll probably have to tinker and reinvent a setting for season mode. Maybe I'll do that and try again.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 pm Is it worth it for me to get the Legend or Ultimate edition?
Only if you play HUT or whatever it's called. I think all you're getting is just more HUT stuff for purchasing those versions.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:56 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 pm Is it worth it for me to get the Legend or Ultimate edition?
Only if you play HUT or whatever it's called. I think all you're getting is just more HUT stuff for purchasing those versions.
Fuck....I don't think I care about ultimate teams. I only have so much time. I prefer to keep the rosters updated to reflect the current league...or at least I did. Thanks.

This is still the last NHL game I’ve bought but recently I started playing it again and I tell you what, I tried it on Full Simulation mode at All Star and it’s awesome. I had to reduce the CPU goalie a touch via sliders but that was it. And I put PP time in real time so you get the full 2 minutes. Played the Caps vs Pens today and lost 7-5 but it was a blast to play.