Re: GDT: GM 1 St Louis Blues @ Minnesota Wild - 5/2 8:30 - TV:ESPN

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:49 pm
BluesSK wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:38 pm The betting take in the series. St. Louis in a squeaker according to them.

I don't think it's gonna be that close.
It's interesting how all the #fancystat models love the Wild and hate the Blues. Dom at The Athletic even acknowledged that his model makes this series look way more tilted towards Minnesota than he really thinks it'll be. I generally like all the analytics, but am excited for them to be exposed as huge frauds this year :D
I think the Blues ability to throw out three potent scoring lines makes it really tough for other teams. That's why I'm hoping Kyrou returns to form. If he does we can overwhelm Minnesota with offense.

BluesSK wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:52 pm
BluesSK wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:38 pm The betting take in the series. St. Louis in a squeaker according to them.

I don't think it's gonna be that close.
It's interesting how all the #fancystat models love the Wild and hate the Blues. Dom at The Athletic even acknowledged that his model makes this series look way more tilted towards Minnesota than he really thinks it'll be. I generally like all the analytics, but am excited for them to be exposed as huge frauds this year :D
I think the Blues ability to throw out three potent scoring lines makes it really tough for other teams. That's why I'm hoping Kyrou returns to form. If he does we can overwhelm Minnesota with offense.
The Blues special teams will be the difference in this series imo
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:45 pm

Good call.

If you drink more than ten beers... the Blues will win

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Cumulative or each game??
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:56 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Cumulative or each game??
Ahh man, I’m drinking Palomas. I don’t have to drink 10 of them right?!??
"suck a dick Stan Lee"