Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:38 pmR.I.P. David Dalaithngu
(c. 1953–2021), actor known for “Walkabout,” “Crocodile Dundee”...Died at his home in Murray Bridge, South Australia of lung cancer at the age of approximately 68.
dd.jpeg

Calvin is inconsolable right now.
Born on July 1st, David was ironically a Cancer baby. The Zodiac is indeed a killer.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:29 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:18 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:59 amAnother flame from The Rev's red-hot past has been extinguished ... Legacy.com: Arlene Dahl (1925–2021), 1950s Hollywood star
Bigfoot fucked her.
Is that news straight outta the coroner's report?
They had a kid together, though she pointed the finger at Fernando Llamas knowing Bigfoot wouldn't pay the child support.
lorenzolamas_tuxbeard.jpg lorenzolamas_tuxbeard.jpg Viewed 8429 times 30.62 KiB

That sucks. I mean, amazing she lived this long, but when you’re weeks away from 100, gotta try to hit it.

I love her. I will celebrate her career by continuing to watch the old school Match Game episodes when I go to bed at night. YT has all of them. 70s era was unhinged, barely taped together madness and always good for a laugh. Amazing she outlived Ludden by 40 years.

T.C. wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm That sucks. I mean, amazing she lived this long, but when you’re weeks away from 100, gotta try to hit it.

I love her. I will celebrate her career by continuing to watch the old school Match Game episodes when I go to bed at night. YT has all of them. 70s era was unhinged, barely taped together madness and always good for a laugh. Amazing she outlived Ludden by 40 years.
Just a Russian propaganda account

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:51 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:29 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:24 pm
You KNOW you hit that, too ... Betty White Dies: The Golden Girls and Mary Tyler Moore Show Star Was 99
Maybe, but I didn't ask her to marry me like you did.
I never asked you to marry me! But we'll always have that 3-way with Bouncing Betty to remember.
Still can’t believe that you insisted on being the butt guy.