Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:16 am Drug people are so odd...they will be like...only smoke meth out of this kind of light bulb because the others have dangerous chemicals in them. I had a friend who would get really mad if someone rolled a joint with a seed in it...then he died of a cocaine heroin over dose.
Do you get a bigger buzz from a hundred watt bulb, as opposed to a 60 or 40 watt??? Asking for JMC, of course.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:51 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:16 am Drug people are so odd...they will be like...only smoke meth out of this kind of light bulb because the others have dangerous chemicals in them. I had a friend who would get really mad if someone rolled a joint with a seed in it...then he died of a cocaine heroin over dose.
Do you get a bigger buzz from a hundred watt bulb, as opposed to a 60 or 40 watt??? Asking for JMC, of course.
I just say no...

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:51 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:16 amDrug people are so odd...they will be like...only smoke meth out of this kind of light bulb because the others have dangerous chemicals in them. I had a friend who would get really mad if someone rolled a joint with a seed in it...then he died of a cocaine heroin over dose.
The 100-watt equivalent Spiral CFL bulb is best, IMO. It's the swirl that enhances the experience. A dude in my rehab group said he tried a T12 blacklight tube, and saw his Mom dancing with the family blue tick hound to Jimi Hendrix's Burning Of The Midnight Lamp.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:29 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:14 pmDo you think there were any Big Shot Artists in the holocaust? " You think those showers are big? You should see the one I built in my back yard."
Gotta set booked in Rio, do you?

The law of averages dictates that every genocide had that one guy who was not impressed. "You call that a Calvary?" - Sitting Bro