Provel is cheese

I know we aren't supposed to get political here, but I've heard enough out of the "Provel is a processed food product". Provel is three cheeses blended together. My argument is not made out of regional bias, or love of food, it is purely out of logic. All food products are made through a process. Comparing Provel to Velveeta is like comparing paring hamburger to bubble gum. If you put three slices of different kinds of cheese on a sandwich, those cheeses do not become artificial. "Cheese is a dairy product, derived from milk and produced in wide ranges of flavors, textures and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. " Provel is all of this, and in many ways more than any individual cheese. Provel is the Voltron of cheese...many parts join to become one stronger entity. This argument seems to come up over the subject of pizza quite often. The so-called cheese purists claim that mozzarella is the only true cheese for pizza...except they never read the fine print...most pizza places use...wait for it...SHREDDED MOZZARELLA...A FUCKING PROCESSED CHEESE PRODUCT. Real mozzarella is made with the milk of Italian Buffalos. 99% of the people who ever said they prefer mozzarella over provel have never had the cheese they love, and they certainly miss the irony eating shredded cheese while calling provel artificial.

Re: Provel is cheese

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:17 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:45 pmThis is a work of art
If it's not served on a cafeteria tray, how can it be called 'pizza'?
Pizza day will go down as the greatest contribution public education ever made to society.
I give show 'n' tell the edge. I learned quite a lot from those sessions that prepared me for real life. Like who from my class would be serving or delivering pizza to me in our later years.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:31 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:17 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:57 am
If it's not served on a cafeteria tray, how can it be called 'pizza'?
Pizza day will go down as the greatest contribution public education ever made to society.
I give show 'n' tell the edge. I learned quite a lot from those sessions that prepared me for real life. Like who from my class would be serving or delivering pizza to me in our later years.
Show ‘n’ tell didn’t go so well for the Capt’n....

CaptSMRT:
“Hey, Janie, I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours.”

Janie:
“I’m gonna tell Mrs. Thompson on you!”

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 pm Impossible meat and vegan hot dogs are processed food, but hippies eat them, screw anyone taking shots at Provel cheese. Vegan hot dogs are nothing but tomato dicks, and bean turds.
Not sure if tomatoes have dicks, but I saw a movie once, at a bachelor party, where some skanky chick used cucumbers as dicks. The police rushed in, gathered up the evidence and banged her, of course... it was called “Seize Her Salad”

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 pmImpossible meat and vegan hot dogs are processed food, but hippies eat them, screw anyone taking shots at Provel cheese. Vegan hot dogs are nothing but tomato dicks, and bean turds.
Not sure if tomatoes have dicks, but I saw a movie once, at a bachelor party, where some skanky chick used cucumbers as dicks. The police rushed in, gathered up the evidence and banged her, of course... it was called “Seize Her Salad”
Classy. But what's that got to do with cheese?

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:49 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 pmImpossible meat and vegan hot dogs are processed food, but hippies eat them, screw anyone taking shots at Provel cheese. Vegan hot dogs are nothing but tomato dicks, and bean turds.
The hypocrisy of society is a direct reflection of the cheese it consumes...>American cheese...supposed to be the freest cheese in the world....dyes its hair

She looked like she took a bath in Philadelphia Cream Cheese by the time those coppers were done with her.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:13 am
She looked like she took a bath in Philadelphia Cream Cheese by the time those coppers were done with her.
NOW we're back on topic. Was she whipped in the tub, or foil-wrapped & built like a brick?