Re: GDT: Minnesota Wild vs Your St Louis Blues - 7:00 4/29

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:23 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 pm So who does ROR give the Cup to first? Does he go with one of the veterans or one of the guys that didn't get a chance to hold it in 2019?
I'm hoping Kostin. I wonder how many players have raised the KHL cup and Stanley Cup in the same season?
As you might've already guessed, the answer is ... Zero. But there are six former NHL/KHL players whose names are on both the Stanley Cup & the Gagarin Cup: Oleg Tverdosky; Slava Kosloff; Serge Zubov (with an asterisk - he was a team coach when his team was the KHL champ); Pavel Datsyuk; Alexander Ovechkin
and Nicklas Backstrom (double asterisk - neither were on their KHL team's roster when the Gagarin Cup was passed around, but their former team decided to include their names for regular season playing time while the NHL was on pause that year).

Re: GDT: Minnesota Wild vs Your St Louis Blues - 7:00 4/29

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:50 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:23 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 pm So who does ROR give the Cup to first? Does he go with one of the veterans or one of the guys that didn't get a chance to hold it in 2019?
I'm hoping Kostin. I wonder how many players have raised the KHL cup and Stanley Cup in the same season?
As you might've already guessed, the answer is ... Zero. But there are six former NHL/KHL players whose names are on both the Stanley Cup & the Gagarin Cup: Oleg Tverdosky; Slava Kosloff; Serge Zubov (with an asterisk - he was a team coach when his team was the KHL champ); Pavel Datsyuk; Alexander Ovechkin
and Nicklas Backstrom (double asterisk - neither were on their KHL team's roster when the Gagarin Cup was passed around, but their former team decided to include their names for regular season playing time while the NHL was on pause that year).
Lets make history!
Just a Russian propaganda account