Re: GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Your St Louis Blues - 6:00 4/26 - TV: BSMW+

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:00 pm Bernies words of wisdom and I quote" the most important stat is they're leading 2 to nothing" truer words have never been spoken.
I supposed if you consider his “analyses” as some sort of surrealist student film, it could be mildly entertaining. but i definitely don’t miss seeing him. maybe once the playoffs start, i will be allowed to see some games by the media gods.

T.C. wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:04 am
BlueinNy wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:00 pmBernies words of wisdom and I quote" the most important stat is they're leading 2 to nothing" truer words have never been spoken.
I supposed if you consider his “analyses” as some sort of surrealist student film, it could be mildly entertaining. but i definitely don’t miss seeing him. maybe once the playoffs start, i will be allowed to see some games by the media gods.
Request DENIED! Go watch your You Tube replays of the Blues' Cup run and be happy.

T.C. wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:04 am
BlueinNy wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:00 pm Bernies words of wisdom and I quote" the most important stat is they're leading 2 to nothing" truer words have never been spoken.
Just curious T.C.

Are you out of area and your provider doesn't carry the games? There are solutions to that problem with no cost attached. 8-)