Re: GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Your St Louis Blues - 6:00 4/26 - TV: BSMW+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:03 am The Blues are back and so am I! Lets get fired up! Dare I say, lets get cup crazy!!

Schenn-O'Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Bozak-Tarasenko
Barbashev-Thomas-Kyrou
Blais-Sanford-Hoffman

D pairs all scrambly:

Scandella-Faulk
Walman-Scandella
Bortuzzo-Santini
Mikkola-Santini

Binnington
Husso

So...that D's a little scary when you remove 3 guys in one night eh? Hopefully Krug is able to go tonight at least.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Your St Louis Blues - 6:00 4/26 - TV: BSMW+

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:24 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:18 pm Thomas all alone in actually shoots it. But yeah didn’t score but progress! They just have to leave him no options to pass to. Maybe he passed it to the goalie actually
Well he did almost score so there's that.
With all that time and room, I'd have made a quick stutter move left, then lifted it to the right top corner as he'd probably move a little towards the lower left, or, at the very least, be starting to lean or shift weight in that direction, and then probably be too late in getting his weight shifted back and his stick or body back to cover the open area. At least that's what we were taught. He's got such great skill and is a good skater. He just worked way too much on his passing, to the detriment of his shooting and scoring moves. But, if he can control his stick with such touch precision, he can learn to control it to make tough and accurate shots. He needs to concentrate on that to make himself a complete offensive forward and a much more valuable player. Lots of players continued developing after being in The NHL for awhile...... moving from a below average, or ordinary player to a star.