Re: GDT: Blues vs. Avs 2 pm

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:13 pm i saw Burakovsky begging for penalty calls a couple of times.... I'd like to see someone really rock his ass a good one.
I’d love for you to take this guys job. You got my vote 😊
Stephen Walkom (born August 8, 1963) currently serves as vice president and director of officiating for the National Hockey League (NHL).

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:26 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:20 pm Are the Blues back? I think they are the cup favorite
They could easily spoil a first round series for someone and then who knows. In this scenario…the Avs are the Blues and the Blues are the Sharks.
That makes Phillipp Grubauer Roman Turek. Poor guy has no idea what's about to become of him. I can almost see Robert Thomas's shot from the red line going in right now.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:20 pm Are the Blues back? I think they are the cup favorite
They could easily spoil a first round series for someone and then who knows. In this scenario…the Avs are the Blues and the Blues are the Sharks.
That makes Phillipp Grubauer Roman Turek. Poor guy has no idea what's about to become of him. I can almost see Robert Thomas's shot from the red line going in right now.
Tasty metaphor, though my records show that Robert Thomas has never taken a shot.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:42 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 am

Tasty metaphor, though my records show that Robert Thomas has never taken a shot.
You miss 100% of the shots you take

- Robert Thomas
Just a Russian propaganda account