Re: GDT: Blues vs Minnesota game likely postponed

T.C. wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:37 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:18 pm Smart decision. Life and justice is more important than a hockey game.
what does postponing a hockey game have to do with "justice"? just curious the line of thinking here.
The game itself or postponing it has nothing to do with justice directly, but it allows the people in the community focus on what is most important right now (life and justice) is what I was thinking. That's all. Probably not worded correctly. Just upsetting that we are still dealing with these issues.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Aesa wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:50 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:43 pm Official:
should read...
"Tonight's #mnwild #stlblues game has been postponed due to the evolving looting and rioting by opportunistic criminals ignited by the unfortunate police shooting of another criminal in suburban Brooklyn Center."
Who was this 'criminal' shot by police? What crime was he convicted of?
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:13 pm
Aesa wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:50 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:43 pm Official:
should read...
"Tonight's #mnwild #stlblues game has been postponed due to the evolving looting and rioting by opportunistic criminals ignited by the unfortunate police shooting of another criminal in suburban Brooklyn Center."
Who was this 'criminal' shot by police? What crime was he convicted of?
Wright was in the process of getting arrested for a weapons charge & escaping police before he was killed yesterday, sparking #BLM rioting & looting. The criminal complaint says he had an illegal Ruger .45 pistol. He skipped his court date this month.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyyAqJ4XMA8 ... ame=medium

Aesa wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:32 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:29 pm Please don't get the forum shut down guys. DM each other if you want to figure all this stuff out.
Just expressed an opinion and provided a factual answer to a question. I am done now..
I'm not here to call anyone right or wrong, but a similar conversation led to some issues here about a year ago.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

yeah, let's not. i just asked since it seemed like bradley was somehow tying together the canceling of the hockey game and "justice". he answered in a way that i now understand what he meant. anything else, let's not. for newcomers, as i have said before, this is a public forum with my name attached to it. people lose their jobs in real life for saying the "wrong" thing these days. i'll pass on the opportunity to become the latest in a long slew of SJW casualties.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:48 pm
Aesa wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:32 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:29 pm Please don't get the forum shut down guys. DM each other if you want to figure all this stuff out.
Just expressed an opinion and provided a factual answer to a question. I am done now..
I'm not here to call anyone right or wrong, but a similar conversation led to some issues here about a year ago.
I am new here and am unaware of any past issues. It was not my intent to start anything. My apologies if it read that way.