Re: GDT: Blues vs. Wild 7 pm

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:49 pm I would like to say for the first time last game, I bet against the Blues. My betting curse worked on Vegas and broke the Blues losing streak. This could be a financially painful adventure for me to get the blues into the playoffs
Betting against your favorite team is a good thing anyway. If your team wins, good. If your team loses, you get at least some bucks :)

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:49 pm I would like to say for the first time last game, I bet against the Blues. My betting curse worked on Vegas and broke the Blues losing streak. This could be a financially painful adventure for me to get the blues into the playoffs
Why don't you go back to your lucky couch or chair (forgot which one it was).

The Blues are buzzing with energy, dislodging the puck from Wild players, and jumping on loose pucks. It's great to see for a change. And Sanford is playing well again. actually using his body, and he made a good shot on his goal. Nice to see them being competitive again. Nice to see Schwartz score, too.

Fantastic First Period by The Blues!!! Keep it up for the rest of the game. Schwartz, Schenn, Bozak, Sanford, Blais, Tarasenko, and Parayko have ALL come back alive again. It's great to see. Maybe The Blues will get their game back and not only MAKE The Playoffs, but actually do something there!