Re: GDT - BLUES vs Golden Nights

Things look bad for The Blues right now. They have a very tough schedule, and can't afford many losses while they are trying to get back their team-play groove. We just have to hope they can sneak into the last playoff spot, ahead of Arizona, and hope they play a LOT better in The Playoffs.

Robb_K wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:46 pmThings look bad for The Blues right now. They have a very tough schedule, and can't afford many losses while they are trying to get back their team-play groove. We just have to hope they can sneak into the last playoff spot, ahead of Arizona, and hope they play a LOT better in The Playoffs.
Hope springs a leak.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:34 pm So what number do we sit at with our draft and who will be available?
If the draft were today, they'd be picking 11th. LA can certainly pass them still. Dallas could pass them, but they can't keep their goalies healthy at the moment. Some of the other teams within shouting distance have some major issues, so I don't think they can fall much farther. I don't know any of the prospects, but with the limited junior hockey this year, I think there are going to be way more early busts and late round gems than usual.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:40 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:55 am
T.C. wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:11 am as someone who has been unable to watch one game this season, what in the wide, wide world of sports happened last night? yikes.
We started husso, parayko returned, and any chemistry we had... was gone
What chemistry was there before?
Ah .... ... touché
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou