Injuries

The rash of injuries plaguing the league is in my estimation a direct result of scheduling. Yes the Blues have more than most but every day another high end player seems to end up on the IR. The human body needs to recover, I don't think it can playing virtually every other day with multiple back to backs thrown in just to make it interesting.

Re: Injuries

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:16 pm The rash of injuries plaguing the league is in my estimation a direct result of scheduling. Yes the Blues have more than most but every day another high end player seems to end up on the IR. The human body needs to recover, I don't think it can playing virtually every other day with multiple back to backs thrown in just to make it interesting.
Certainly, it has to be a factor.

Re: Injuries

BlueinNy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:16 pm The rash of injuries plaguing the league is in my estimation a direct result of scheduling. Yes the Blues have more than most but every day another high end player seems to end up on the IR. The human body needs to recover, I don't think it can playing virtually every other day with multiple back to backs thrown in just to make it interesting.
Certainly, it has to be a factor.