Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

T.C. wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:40 am this is my favorite headline for him: "gifted but troubled music producer". yeah? he shot a woman in the face. i'd say that's slightly troubled. ...
I was only troubled by his hairdo, but that's not a problem for me any more. Phil's trouble, however, will be eternal. Unless he bought a certificate from The Rev. And he'll STILL be assaulted by the Archangels.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:23 pm
T.C. wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:40 am this is my favorite headline for him: "gifted but troubled music producer". yeah? he shot a woman in the face. i'd say that's slightly troubled. ...
I was only troubled by his hairdo, but that's not a problem for me any more. Phil's trouble, however, will be eternal. Unless he bought a certificate from The Rev. And he'll STILL be assaulted by the Archangels.
No heaven for Phil.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:24 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:47 am
T.C. wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:18 am...at the hospital. like the adage goes, "no one dies at Disneyland." probably stuck his corpsecicle in a dominos heat bag until the ambulance got there so he could die in the ER.
Surely you're not suggesting that the "2 paramedics on-site, plus a safety producer and paramedic coordinator" shared an extra-large specialty pie & a side of hot wings before they made a "delivery" to the closest ER?
One E.R. Doc to the other:
"Man, if this dude came straight from WIPEOUT, why does he reek of marinara and Tabasco.... with a slight hint of sweet basil?"
Oh ye of little faith in the veracity of our first responders ... Variety.com: ‘Wipeout’ Contestant Died of a Heart Attack, Autopsy Finds

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:22 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:03 pmSaddened by his passing ... more saddened that the show has lasted 12 seasons ... TMZ: Alaskan Bush People' Star Billy Brown Dead at 68
If ever there was a family with a shallow gene-pool...
Clearly some cross-breeding going on with Southern Illinois pioneers.
Southern Illinois??? You've got your Jefferson Counties mixed up again.