Re: I am human

Too many favorites to name. Frank Underwood from Blues Talk on STLToday (can't be positive but I believe he may go by the handle Matangama over here) recommended this site. The trolls have all but ruined it over there.

Is there a grace period before one can post in the main forums? I see nowhere to post a new topic or reply to an existing, but I may just need to figure out this new format.

T.C. wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:13 am thanks. it's a manual process, i just approved you so you're good to go. too many spam bots so this is the solution. takes a minute but cleanest way to do it. thanks for your patience.
Completely understand. Thanks T.C.

Aesa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:34 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:09 pm
Aesa wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:24 am Completely my fault, new board format and all. Wasn't paying attention. Thanks for cleaning it up.
What's your handle at the shithole forum?
Same as it is here. What's yours?
I was Turk Sanderson over there too... but that was a long time ago.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:15 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:09 pmWhat's your handle at the shithole forum?
Derek took his nickname from you, right Rev? Along with your love for fast cars, faster women, and copious amounts of blow.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:15 pm
Derek took his nickname from you, right Rev? Along with your love for fast cars, faster women, and copious amounts of blow.
I never did blow, but fast cars and women? Yeah, lots of that.