Re: I love this forum and you posters...

barcthespark wrote:...but I'm going to have to take the Summer off from the forum to recover from yet another Blues massive playoff failure.

Best wishes to everyone here to have a great off-season. I hope you have wonderful family time and BBQ. See you all in the Fall. :)
Well check in from time to time because I think there is going to be a lot of newsworthy stuff and I think it will start soon.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
barcthespark wrote:...but I'm going to have to take the Summer off from the forum to recover from yet another Blues massive playoff failure.

Best wishes to everyone here to have a great off-season. I hope you have wonderful family time and BBQ. See you all in the Fall. :)
Well check in from time to time because I think there is going to be a lot of newsworthy stuff and I think it will start soon.
It can't start soon enough.

barcthespark wrote:Actually, I know I wont be able to stay away from this forum the entire off-season. You guys and ladies are my Blues broken heart therapy. :)
Won't make the whole off-season??? You didn't even make it an hour and a half and here you are back already!

Let's get this motherhumping reconstruction going, I'm bringing my sawzall and I say let's get to work!

Come on, being a Blues fan is like being a character in the NeverEnding Story, you're always on a quest that never gets fulfilled. It's all about the journey.

The upcoming chapter should be very interesting. It's all about house-cleaning. In with the new and out with the old. We can only hope next season's Blues team has much more intestinal fortitude than this version. Really, it should'nt take all that much (a couple players) for that to happen.

NHLTIM wrote:

I wonder how soon we'll find out for sure that Hitch won't be back? He and Army seem like the kind of guys that will let this settle in for a couple of days and then sit down and talk and reach a quick decision. I will actually be shocked if something isn't announced before the end of Round 2.

MissouriMook wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:

I wonder how soon we'll find out for sure that Hitch won't be back? He and Army seem like the kind of guys that will let this settle in for a couple of days and then sit down and talk and reach a quick decision. I will actually be shocked if something isn't announced before the end of Round 2.
I'd love to see an incredibly drunk and pissed off Tom Stillman hack all local TV stations in about half an hour, with his hair standing up all over the place and blood and hatred in his voice, and fire Hitchock on live TV.

NHLTIM wrote:

Like tomorrow

barcthespark wrote:Actually, I know I wont be able to stay away from this forum the entire off-season. You guys and ladies are my Blues broken heart therapy. :)
Agreed. I apparently get over things rather quickly because I'm already excited to see what moves get made. :D I'm a glutton for punishment, what can I say? I'm like that every year though. I don't care for any other sports so once the Blues are done I'm pretty much counting down till October. :D Well, I do always follow the rest of the playoffs,

You know, this forum does feel like a group of friends. That's the big difference from the old place, where the knuckleheads outnumbered the good guys. I'll be checking in constantly over the next few months, and hope others do the same. I'd also encourage others to start more threads during the "slow" months, just to give us stuff to talk about.

Now if you will all excuse me, I have to take my Oshie jersey to Goodwill!

barcthespark wrote:Confession time. I didn't even last two weeks. I'm so whipped.

What can I say, I've been a Blues/hockey addict since the early 70's and I'll be one until the day I die.

Damn it! Why did I have to fall in love with such a heart-breaker?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8-)
You still watching the Australian footy?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

barcthespark wrote:Tim, you better believe it! I LOVE Australian Football. I played hockey for 30 years, but I sure wish I had the opportunity to play Footy (I'm way too old now). I have totally fallen in love with the game. :D
Many years ago while growing up in northern Michigan, the local PBS station for some reason showed Australian football on weekends. I never did quite figure out what the rules were (or if there even were any!) but it was a ton of fun to watch.

Not likely that you'll stay away THAT long. The summer is the most interesting time. THAT'S when there's the most hope! You'll be here during the shakeout, and the draft, and Camp. Book it!

Robb_K wrote:

Not likely that you'll stay away THAT long. The summer is the most interesting time. THAT'S when there's the most hope! You'll be here during the shakeout, and the draft, and Camp. Book it!
yep, he lasted a whole two weeks (see his 'I'm back' post a few above here...) This forum, Blues hockey, crack, heroin, women; you want to just be rid of them, but life would be empty without their heartache and addiction ;)
"Do Only Good Everyday"