Re: Fantasy Hockey

BillP. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:39 am
T.C. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 am one vote for 8am saturday, one vote for 12pm saturday.

since it's not a keeper league, i think draft order is randomized every year.
Is it set that everyone is playing? I mean if there's an opening, I think What a Mess Dave was interested. Just sayin...............
If you need somebody I'm your man, but I don't want to push anybody out whatsoever.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

T.C. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 am one vote for 8am saturday, one vote for 12pm saturday.

Is it set that everyone is playing? I mean if there's an opening, I think What a Mess Dave was interested. Just sayin...............
I assume this auto readded my team? If Dave wants to play he can have my spot
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

i think you can transfer team ownership pre-draft yourself. i believe there are tools to do so, just need an email address. you guys try to work it out. if you can't, let me know and i can delete your team then add him. but you seemed to be looking forward to this, tim?

as far as time, believe only capn can't do 8am - or can you?

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:07 pm

No worries Tim, you can keep it. Only want to take a spot if someone's actively looking to bail.

Na Na big boy. You ain’t getting off that easy. I want bragging rights on you :P Plus I still owe you for the beating you gave me last session. It’s game on Tim!!!

BillP. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:01 pm

Na Na big boy. You ain’t getting off that easy. I want bragging rights on you :P Plus I still owe you for the beating you gave me last session. It’s game on Tim!!!
Sorry dude, I just don’t have the time this year. Lots of things going on with work. It came down to Dave and me last year for that last team I believe . He can have it this year. Plus I was on a roll in this league last year..was in 4th place and surging when Covid wiped it out and then I dominated the RTP league. :P

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:14 pm

No worries Tim, you can keep it. Only want to take a spot if someone's actively looking to bail.
T.C go head and delete my team and let Dave join the league

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:29 am
BillP. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:01 pm

Sorry dude, I just don’t have the time this year. Lots of things going on with work. It came down to Dave and me last year for that last team I believe . He can have it this year. Plus I was on a roll in this league last year..was in 4th place and surging when Covid wiped it out and then I dominated the RTP league. :P
Man, I'm bummed out. I like having you in the league. :cry:

What a mess............speaking of mess, Dave you're up. ;)

Would like to have both of you guys in this league. Maybe next time.

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:10 am

Which team is yours?

Dave, PM me your email address. Ideally we get this done today. If for some reason we can't and Tim's team auto-drafts tomorrow, I can switch owners after the fact.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:42 am

Which team is yours?

Dave, PM me your email address. Ideally we get this done today. If for some reason we can't and Tim's team auto-drafts tomorrow, I can switch owners after the fact.
Ziskey's Zealots was his team.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:42 am

Which team is yours?

My first PM!

Except all of those I sent trashing DPW to everyone else in the forum.

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:45 pm Oh, so there are 700 teams in this league. This is gonna be interesting!
20 team league rocks. It’s a challenge. I mean how hard is it to pick players in 8 or 12 team leagues? That’s boring IMO. This set up is awesome! You’ll love it. I know you’ll be ultra competitive so I look forward to trying to beat you.

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 pm Alrighty, got my pre-draft rankings set up in case I can't make it or the wifi craps out. Rankings got a little weird. Hope Toews or Crawford are still available for me in the early rounds!
Toews or Crawford? Are you joking or serious? You got me there :lol:

BillP. wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:52 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 pm Alrighty, got my pre-draft rankings set up in case I can't make it or the wifi craps out. Rankings got a little weird. Hope Toews or Crawford are still available for me in the early rounds!
Take one of them in the first round and I'll tell you.

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:17 pm
BillP. wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:52 pm
Take one of them in the first round and I'll tell you.
And the mind games before the draft begins - well done!