Re: League Watch 2020

So now I hear at the office in talking to someone that it was on the morning national news that it was rumored the virus was created for chemical warfare and the Chinese leaked it. Intentional or accidental is uncertain. They had asked the Chinese Ambassador about it and he got defensive...................shit

4 miles from the wuhan market where the supposed outbreak started is a bioweapons laboratory. Due to low pay scientists in China have been known to sell lab animals for human consumption after testing on them has killed them. This virus could have been contained if the propaganda machine in China had been upfront from the start.

BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:00 am So now I hear at the office in talking to someone that it was on the morning national news that it was rumored the virus was created for chemical warfare and the Chinese leaked it. Intentional or accidental is uncertain. They had asked the Chinese Ambassador about it and he got defensive...................shit
No doubt in my mind that’s it man made and intentional. Timing is everything
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:32 am
BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:00 am So now I hear at the office in talking to someone that it was on the morning national news that it was rumored the virus was created for chemical warfare and the Chinese leaked it. Intentional or accidental is uncertain. They had asked the Chinese Ambassador about it and he got defensive...................shit
Man made yes. I absolutely believe that. Intentionally released? I don't know.

In personal news I might have to stay here in Manila for one more month. They just locked down the whole metro area until April 15th. International flights haven't been suspended... yet. Even if I do get out it will be iffy If I actually get home any time soon.

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:19 am I still can’t believe the shear panic here.
The media has alot to do with imo, anything to say the sky is falling. That being said, china was on the ropes economically, and seeing no hope of rising to our level it would be better to lower the world's economy to them so as to try and level the field. But what do I know.😷

And the intention is what?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 am
And the intention is what?
You see what’s going on as well as I do.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BlueinNy wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:52 am
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:19 am I still can’t believe the shear panic here.
The media has alot to do with imo, anything to say the sky is falling. That being said, china was on the ropes economically, and seeing no hope of rising to our level it would be better to lower the world's economy to them so as to try and level the field. But what do I know.😷

Not to mention that trade deal they just signed with the USA. There are a lot of red flags here

"Suck a dick Johansen"

barnburner wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:39 am
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:33 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:18 am

?
Seriously?
What's going on, in your opinion?
Media creating mass panic and fear, a direct hit on our economy because of that fear. Like I said...timing is everything.

"Suck a dick Johansen"