Re: GDT: St Louis BLUES @ Minnesota - 4/20 - 7:00pm

Blues14 wrote:If I'm a Wild fan, I'm worried about Dubnyk's stat line. A 2.52 GAA and a .894 save % won't get it done in today's NHL playoffs.

As a Blues fan, I want to see more players on the score sheet. 6 Blues with points compared to 12 Wild. Time for our depth to step up.
We're looking at you Backes and Oshie.

However, Oshie is historically awful in the playoffs. I think it's 7 points in 27 games. Tarasenko has more than half of that in the first two games.

wizard pork sword wrote:
Blues14 wrote:If I'm a Wild fan, I'm worried about Dubnyk's stat line. A 2.52 GAA and a .894 save % won't get it done in today's NHL playoffs.

As a Blues fan, I want to see more players on the score sheet. 6 Blues with points compared to 12 Wild. Time for our depth to step up.

However, Oshie is historically awful in the playoffs. I think it's 7 points in 27 games. Tarasenko has more than half of that in the first two games.
And Petro, and Stastny, and Bouw, and others. ;)

And please, for the love of all things holy, keep shooting Vladi!

Blues14 wrote:
wizard pork sword wrote:

And Petro, and Stastny, and Bouw, and others. ;)

And please, for the love of all things holy, keep shooting Vladi!
Everyone shoot and ask questions later!

wizard pork sword wrote:

I'm finding their lack of production to be alarming.

I'm watching at home. Interesting tidbit...

I live in North Central Arkansas and I'm one of a small niche who even care about hockey, much less the Blues. Well, turns out a friend on Facebook messages me and her teenaged son is a huge Blues fan. He actually listens to regular season games on the radio! He lives a block away and will be coming over to finally have someone to watch the game with!

It's a funny world.

I'm home tonight with my son to watch it.

If out in st. Peters area, a place called Acme is a great little bar to watch the game. Hidden away spot.

Service has been outstanding, eaten there twice now and was impressed. They are all about hockey in that bar. They do a free drwaing of player names, where if your player scores, you get a free shot. Stuff like that.

Just a small place I liked and can tell they need some support.

Blues game.
This game is huge. Time to start puting it all together for the entire game. Honestly, I am no longer scared of minnesota at all. Truly believe it's up to the ?blues to play their game and they will win. I hope they pull it out this round and finally build some playoff confidence.

Go Blues

ledzeppelinfan1 wrote:I'm watching at home. Interesting tidbit...

I live in North Central Arkansas and I'm one of a small niche who even care about hockey, much less the Blues. Well, turns out a friend on Facebook messages me and her teenaged son is a huge Blues fan. He actually listens to regular season games on the radio! He lives a block away and will be coming over to finally have someone to watch the game with!

It's a funny world.
Jealous

I look for both goalies to continue their current trajectory. Dubnyk has not been good. Allen has been excellent. If that continues, the Blues will win this series.

Also. It is time for our scoring depth to show up. STL will be the Wild's focus tonight. I am sure they have to feel if they stop that line, they stop the Blues. It is time that Schwartz, Backes, Oshie and Stastny step up and give the Wild something else to think about.