Re: Roll call

Way too many people for a crabby "get off my lawn" type of guy like me! Hope all of you going truly enjoy it!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I'll be there in spirit, but my body will be watching from the comfort of my couch. I don't think my heart could take the rush of adrenaline actually being there.

When I saw a hug lightning strike this morning the voice in my head said "The Blues winning the Stanley Cup caused a rift in the space time continuum." :lol:

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:56 am
storey13 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:47 amGetting kiddos ready. Think we might park at Metrolink and ride down.
Definitely taking the link too. They are expecting a half million people so driving and parking may be a disaster
Half-million riders on Metrolink is gonna make for one mighty cozy round trip. Gonna be a banner day for individual cigarette sales as well. Enjoy.

Love that Robinson moment...as a Hab legend, you know beating the Bruins meant a little extra for him.

That parade was insane. Had to leave early so I didn’t see any of the rally, but it was crazy how many people were down there.

The coolest thing about today was seeing how much this team wanted to share the joy with the fans. I went to the parade thinking it was all about the fans celebrating their team. But it was just as much about the team celebrating their fans. What a day.