Re: GDT: SCF Game 7, Blues @ Bruins, Wed 6/12, 7pm, NBC/KMOX

I won’t start to feel better until they put in 2 more goals. Game 1 showed being up 2 isn’t ****.[/QUOTE]
I'LL feel better with a SIX (yes count 'em) 6- goal lead. We've survived their big, 1st Period push. Now we can start playing on flat ice again. Let's take possession of the puck, and keep it, and spend the next 2 periods in The Bruins' end, and win this game and series, going away! Let it be said forever more that The Blues earned a victory in this series!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:10 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:09 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 pmCaptain!
I always loved that guy :lol:
I’m proud to say I’m a member of the smallest BNF fan club, the Petro fan club. I think myself and Beatoni are the only members actually
Don't forget me. I appreciate him too. He may not be Pronger, but he's a true #1 defenceman, despite several faults (what players don't have those?)

I would really like the Bruins autopsy report to read that not only did the knife get jammed into the skull, but that there was some major overkill. Let's not stop. Let's keep pounding them into the boards. Make them dread their next shift. Hurt them. There's no game 8. No one cares if you're suspended for the first 5 games next season if you're on the ice in game on next season raising a Stanley Cup Champion banner.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!