Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:52 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:34 pm A skyward (I hope, for her sake) shout out to my eldest sister-in-law, who passed away recently after infection with SARS-CoV-2. It's a cruel bitch of a virus, y'all, sometimes even worse than family members.
I can make that happen.
If you can "make it happen" for those she left behind, I can wrap a stack of C-notes in a newspaper & drop them in a trashcan of your choice.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:19 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:52 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:34 pm A skyward (I hope, for her sake) shout out to my eldest sister-in-law, who passed away recently after infection with SARS-CoV-2. It's a cruel bitch of a virus, y'all, sometimes even worse than family members.
I can make that happen.
If you can "make it happen" for those she left behind, I can wrap a stack of C-notes in a newspaper & drop them in a trashcan of your choice.
With God and Turks Discount Church, all things are possible.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:25 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:57 pmSo was it the tuna, or the Doublemint, or the raisin bran, or the Virginia Slims? ... Deadline.com - Ruth Marx Dies: Singer Of Classic TV Jingles, Mother Of Pop Star Richard Marx Was 85
Fuck...I dated a "Chicken of the Sea Mermaid" back in the '70s... true story, she was a Blues Fan big time. Ask me about it in the BNF Suite.
No thanks. I prefer to remain dolphin-safe.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:50 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:27 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:31 pmHe should've let his sleeping dog lie ... NY Daily News: Rolling Stones tour manager Mark Brigden dies while digging grave for family dog outside California home
should have stayed in his lane...you wouldn't hire a grave digger to be a tour manager.
I think Alice Cooper did once.
Have you seen him lately? He doesn't need a makeup artist anymore.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:12 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:09 amAnd neither do you, as his contemporary.
He's spent millions trying to achieve my look
Seems like he could afford one of your Certificates then, too.
I dunno, I never got your catalog. But my daughter got to meet Mr./Mrs. Alice a few years ago backstage, and it seems he/she is quite a likeable sort.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:37 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:12 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 am
He's spent millions trying to achieve my look
Seems like he could afford one of your Certificates then, too.
I dunno, I never got your catalog. But my daughter got to meet Mr./Mrs. Alice a few years ago backstage, and it seems he/she is quite a likeable sort.
The obvious question is why is your daughter backstage at an Alice Cooper concert in the first place?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:47 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:37 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:12 amSeems like he could afford one of your Certificates then, too.
The obvious question is why is your daughter backstage at an Alice Cooper concert in the first place?
Because she likes ugly old guys in makeup? Why, you lookin' for a date?