Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:05 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:48 pm R.I.P. Marvy ... Reuters: Boxing: Marvelous Marvin Hagler dead at 66
Are we sure about this? 'cause if he ain't dead he's probably gonna be pretty pissed off.
Wasn't it the Deadliest Catch wife who spread the ashes of her husband at sea before the medical examiner could complete an investigation into COD? That could happen to any one of us.
Last edited by JMC-STL on Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:13 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:05 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:48 pm R.I.P. Marvy ... Reuters: Boxing: Marvelous Marvin Hagler dead at 66
Are we sure about this? 'cause if he ain't dead he's probably gonna be pretty pissed off.
Wasn't it the Deadliest Catch wife who spread the ashes of her husband at see before the medical examiner could complete an investigation into COD? That could happen to any one of us.
"Remember, Man, that thou art crabs and unto crabs thou shalt return."

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:00 pmShocking, indeed ... Oh, c'mon' SOMEBODY hadda say it ... The Olympic Channel: 22-year-old Salvadoran surfer Katy Díaz dies after being struck by lightning
God was shooting at the shark that was following her.... He just can't make lightning go where he wants it to go.
She was punished for her skimpy surfing outfit. Same reason He made Pamela Anderson look like this now.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:44 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:00 pmShocking, indeed ... Oh, c'mon' SOMEBODY hadda say it ... The Olympic Channel: 22-year-old Salvadoran surfer Katy Díaz dies after being struck by lightning
God was shooting at the shark that was following her.... He just can't make lightning go where he wants it to go.
She was punished for her skimpy surfing outfit. Same reason He made Pamela Anderson look like this now.
God shoots lightning bolts at Bigfoot up and down the West Coast, setting the forests on fire and blaming the power companies, hikers, Boy and Girl Scouts, and everyone else.... you really think he can hit a skinny little hottie on a surfboard?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:33 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 pmGod was shooting at the shark that was following her.... He just can't make lightning go where he wants it to go.
God shoots lightning bolts at Bigfoot up and down the West Coast, setting the forests on fire and blaming the power companies, hikers, Boy and Girl Scouts, and everyone else.... you really think he can hit a skinny little hottie on a surfboard?
If God loved surfers, He would've sent two of them to Noah for his Ark. Gnarly waves during The Great Flood.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:54 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:33 pm
If God loved surfers, He would've sent two of them to Noah for his Ark. Gnarly waves during The Great Flood.
He doesn't mind surfers, in fact he really digs The Beach Boys music...as for Pamela Anderson, God will never forgive her for hooking-up with that dirt-bag Kid Rock. He hates him almost as much as he hates Bigfoot.