Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:15 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:18 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 pmNYI Hall of Famer Clark Gillies passes away

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/331 ... es-dies-67
This is OT for the O.T. forum. Take your hockey news back to where it belongs! :x
This is where people come to die
Oh, Im sorry, you've got the wrong O.T. thread. You're looking for the "How many Blues fans does it take?" thread.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:29 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:54 pmShe might've lived longer if she had stuck with singing in the shower ... This has been a public service message brought to you by Life Alert(R) ... E!News: YouTube Singer Lil Bo Weep Dead at 22
Rappers are like Highlanders... in the end, there can be only one.
The troubled young lady was a lo-fi, emo hip-hop artist. Get your genres straight, old man.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:10 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:29 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:54 pmShe might've lived longer if she had stuck with singing in the shower ... This has been a public service message brought to you by Life Alert(R) ... E!News: YouTube Singer Lil Bo Weep Dead at 22
Rappers are like Highlanders... in the end, there can be only one.
The troubled young lady was a lo-fi, emo hip-hop artist. Get your genres straight, old man.
The Daily Mail says that she was a rapper… I’ll take their word for it. My guess is she either died from ink or collagen overdose.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:06 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:10 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:29 amRappers are like Highlanders... in the end, there can be only one.
The Daily Mail says that she was a rapper… I’ll take their word for it. My guess is she either died from ink or collagen overdose.
I was leaning toward it being a missed You Tube subscription payment, until the E!News story included this from her father's FB post: "This weekend we lost the fight for my daughter's life against depression, trauma, PTSD and drug addiction ... ."