Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:50 pm Bob Saget. dead. Artie Lange outlives another person
Bob Sagat was one of the worst and best live shows I have ever seen. I saw him at the Pageant and it was 45 mins of him saying he wanted to fuck Kimmy Gibbler, which was funny for the first min and then made you kind of wonder WTF is wrong with this guy. The second show was at Helium and it was a banger...he was joking and singing songs and everyone was rocking the fuck out of the place....security kicked a woman out for talking and Bob said....bring her back I want people having that much fun.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:54 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:50 pmBob Saget. dead. Artie Lange outlives another person
Bob Sagat was one of the worst and best live shows I have ever seen. I saw him at the Pageant and it was 45 mins of him saying he wanted to fuck Kimmy Gibbler, which was funny for the first min and then made you kind of wonder WTF is wrong with this guy. The second show was at Helium and it was a banger...he was joking and singing songs and everyone was rocking the fuck out of the place....security kicked a woman out for talking and Bob said....bring her back I want people having that much fun.
Great personal tribute, even better than the TMZ story. You should contact Bob's family & offer to deliver the eulogy at his funeral. It might just get you a shot at his guest celebrity gig on The Masked Singer, too.

possibly the second-worst comedy experience i've ever had was going to see louie back in high school. i really didn't have much money and me and my gf both enjoyed seeing his comedy on TV, so when he came to westport playhouse, i saved and bought what was at the time very expensive tickets for us both. i don't think either of us laughed once. it was fucking terrible. he was just phoning it in. i never watched anything he was on after that. so let's not canonize him now that he's dead.