Who do you prefer? President Trump vs. Liberal Democrat

President Trump
Total votes: 3 (25%)
Liberal Democrat
Total votes: 9 (75%)
Total votes: 12

Poll: President Trump vs. Liberal Democrat

Since this is the 1 year Trump anniversary this a good time to have a poll. Even the very liberal NY Times admits how great the Trump economy is doing.

"A wave of optimism has swept over American business leaders, and it is beginning to translate into the sort of investment in new plants, equipment and factory upgrades that bolsters economic growth, spurs job creation — and may finally raise wages significantly."

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... nvestment/

Re: Poll: President Trump vs. Liberal Democrat

CaptSMRT wrote:None of the above. Trump is a fucking piece of shit racist. Democrats, and Republicans have demonstrated one thing, they are equally willing to trifle away tax payer time, lives, and resources to promote their personal ideology. Short story...fuck them both.
If President Trump is so racist then why did 30% of Hispanics, 13% of black men, & between 20% to 30% of Asians (depending on the state) vote for him??(Links at the bottom)

You're forgetting how INSANELY far left the Dems have gone. You realize at least HALF of the TV shows & movies before 1980 are considered "offensive" by the Democratic base & could likely never have been made today?? Many people are sick & tired of how EVERYTHING is offensive to liberals!

I'm a former Democrat that joined the millions of other Trump ex-Democrats after the Democrats lost their minds with LUNACY like having 37 genders for bathrooms in New York! You also won't find a Democratic leader who will publicly state that we should have ANY limit on immigration!

The problem with Democrats is they keep going further & further left & want to be like Europe..or worse! Most Americans, especially in the heartland, don't want to be like Europe. Remember President Trump won Missouri by 20 points & he'll win again considering how far left the Dems have gone.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /93540772/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-amer ... rd-n684716

FederkoSutterHunter wrote:If President Trump is so racist then why did 30% of Hispanics, 13% of black men, & between 20% to 30% of Asians (depending on the state) vote for him??(Links at the bottom)
I have no idea. Temporary insanity? Trump is obviously a racist, because of the racist things he says, his treatment of Muslims, the wall...etc.

If you want to suck his dick and think he is great, be my guest. If you think I am going to believe your apologist bullshit, then get another hobby.

CaptSMRT wrote:
FederkoSutterHunter wrote:If President Trump is so racist then why did 30% of Hispanics, 13% of black men, & between 20% to 30% of Asians (depending on the state) vote for him??(Links at the bottom)
I have no idea. Temporary insanity? Trump is obviously a racist, because of the racist things he says, his treatment of Muslims, the wall...etc.

If you want to suck his dick and think he is great, be my guest. If you think I am going to believe your apologist bullshit, then get another hobby.
You can't possibly think 63,000,000 people who voted for President Trump are ALL racist??!? You know such a huge % of the population aren't all racist & that includes millions of NON-whites!

FederkoSutterHunter wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:

You can't possibly think 63,000,000 people who voted for President Trump are ALL racist??!? You know such a huge % of the population aren't all racist & that includes millions of NON-whites!
They are now. See...when you support a racist, then you become what you support. Kind of nutty how that works. I guess this is when you are going to say that Trump's birther bullshit wasn't because Obama was black.

CaptSMRT wrote:
They are now. See...when you support a racist, then you become what you support. Kind of nutty how that works. I guess this is when you are going to say that Trump's birther bullshit wasn't because Obama was black.
The bither LIE is so easy to prove as NOT racist. Don't fall for the DELUSIONAL liberal agenda! Trump went after Ted Cruz during the primary because he wasn't born in America. They went after John McCain when he first ran for President because he wasn't born in America.

Our Constitution does NOT say ONLY if you're born in Africa you're not eligible to run for President. You can be the whitest person on earth but if you're born in Scandanavia you can't run! Trump went after Obama because one of his parents was born out of the country.

Let's hypothetically say you had someone run for President named Janne Niinimaa. One of his parents was born in Finland. You KNOW the opposition party would send investigators to Finland to see if he was actually born in Finland eventhough he's as WHITE as a GHOST! I told that hypothetical story to a Democratic party official & even SHE agreed it's not a race issue but a RESIDENCY issue! Got that?

JMC-STL wrote:So, in the end, this "poll" posting was simply an attempt to troll. Well played, and I'm happy you got your vote counted. This is America, after all.

We are back to Obama was from Africa. Fuck I hope he was, and I hope you choke on it[not you JMC]
No matter what my personal politics are I will never be associated with people who hate, seek out to limit the rights of others, abuse power[Dick Cheney I'm looking at you], or otherwise piss me off. Fuck Trump. Fuck the Republicans even more...they have ruined the conservative movement in favor of their insane greed, and lunatic religious beliefs.

CaptSMRT wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:Looks like those Trump tax cuts are kicking in. Seeing a lot of people notice it in paychecks starting this week. All you Trump haters can go ahead and give that money back! #Trump!!!

If supporting a racist is worth a few bucks to you, have at it.
I'll gladly take a higher net pay and you know what...I know you will too.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Wait, is this guy just a re-incarnation of JesusNeverExisted?

Also, we can create polls? Who knew
Jesusneverexisted hated me so I'm sure that would come out pretty quick :lol:
That was a HUGE mistake on my part. This is a hockey board. So I asked T.C. to change my name to one of the best lines in Blues history & the line that's been closer to a Stanley Cup than ANY Blues team since! That's over 30 years!

And of course I never hated you. You're one of the most knowledgeable posters on here!

CaptSMRT wrote:None of the above. Trump is a fucking piece of shit racist. Democrats, and Republicans have demonstrated one thing, they are equally willing to trifle away tax payer time, lives, and resources to promote their personal ideology. Short story...fuck them both.
I agree with this. USA (like all other countries bigger than Andorra) needs to divide into small, independent states with villages run independently by village councils.

Robb_K wrote:I agree with this. USA (like all other countries bigger than Andorra) needs to divide into small, independent states with villages run independently by village councils.
Would fiefdoms suffice? It'd be a far less radical departure from what we have now. You know how us Americans are resistant to change.
United_States[1].gif United_States[1].gif Viewed 21927 times 9.85 KiB

Robb_K wrote:
I agree with this. USA (like all other countries bigger than Andorra) needs to divide into small, independent states with villages run independently by village councils.
You mean make us 5 or 6 nations like Northeast, West coast, Midwest, Upper Midwest, South/Southeast? I like that idea but it would never fly in D.C..

But what do you think of Canada letting in 3 million immigrants over just the next 3 years?? Canada only has 36 million people. That would be like the USA accepting around 30 MILLION immigrants in just 3 years! Even some liberal Canadians are upset about this.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/im ... -1.4371146

Also, there's already a backlash to Canada's open liberal immigration policy.

"There is a disconnect between Trudeau’s hashtag ‘Welcome to Canada’ and the reality that the system is overwhelmed,” said Michelle Rempel, a member of the opposition conservative party who is the shadow minister for immigration. “It can lead to a nationalist blowback like we have seen in Europe.”

In a Facebook post, François Legault, leader of the Coalition Avenir Québec, a right-of-center party with growing appeal, wrote that Quebec was already burdened by too many immigrants. He said Quebecers had been “shocked to see the migrants enter, many ignoring the laws, as if there was no border.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/worl ... B6&gwt=pay
Last edited by FederkoSutterHunter on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FederkoSutterHunter wrote:
Robb_K wrote:
You mean make us 5 or 6 nations like Northeast, West coast, Midwest, Upper Midwest, South/Southeast? I like that idea but it would never fly in D.C..

But what do you think of Canada letting in 3 million immigrants over just the next 3 years?? Canada only has 36 million people. That would be like the USA accepting around 30 MILLION immigrants in just 3 years! Even some liberal Canadians don't like this.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/im ... -1.4371146

Also, there's already a backlash to Canada's open liberal immigration policy.

"There is a disconnect between Trudeau’s hashtag ‘Welcome to Canada’ and the reality that the system is overwhelmed,” said Michelle Rempel, a member of the opposition conservative party who is the shadow minister for immigration. “It can lead to a nationalist blowback like we have seen in Europe.”

In a Facebook post, François Legault, leader of the Coalition Avenir Québec, a right-of-center party with growing appeal, wrote that Quebec was already burdened by too many immigrants. He said Quebecers had been “shocked to see the migrants enter, many ignoring the laws, as if there was no border.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/worl ... B6&gwt=pay
It sounds like you watch Fox News and Breibart all day long...

UMSLBlues12 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2107

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1203&start=300

Just in case y'all don't want to go around in circles arguing with JNE about stuff, you can check out some of his previous trolling in these. Hint: no matter what you end up saying, he'll probably just in the end call you a loser or something and tell you that you're wrong. Or if you're a liberal he'll call you a communist. Or something.
sig.jpg sig.jpg Viewed 21905 times 16.57 KiB