Re: OT: Music Monday

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Music Tuesday
[youtube][/youtube]
So does that mean there's been a tornado spotted in my county on a Tuesday, or in an adjacent county on a Tuesday? Tuesdays always confuse me.
I don't know, man, but you know how that first tune that you hear in the morning...kinda stays with you all day? ...Or maybe it was the Margaritas, I don't know.

Thanks for posting your mix, bgt89. I had forgotten all about "Missouri" and their music. Maybe because they were one of scores of Midwest-based bands who gained brief notice in the late 70s by simply by riding the popular wave of Southern rock. That album cover pretty much matches the musical creativity they displayed as a band.

JMC-STL wrote:Thanks for posting your mix, bgt89. I had forgotten all about "Missouri" and their music. Maybe because they were one of scores of Midwest-based bands who gained brief notice in the late 70s by simply by riding the popular wave of Southern rock. That album cover pretty much matches the musical creativity they displayed as a band.
Sometimes just basic rock is good for the soul, it's my comfort food...but for the more creative types and times is why I have Rage, LZ, Rush, etc on there also ;)

Thanks for listening!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

5 years ago my wife and I were doing some jammin' to the Guava Jelly in St. Thomas on our honeymoon :)

[youtube][/youtube]

For those who want to listen to our whole wedding, honeymoon, and now anniversary soundtrack, for some weird reason, with tunes from Aventura, Elvis (both the King and Crespo) Billy Squire, GnR, and more...enjoy:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:5 years ago my wife and I were doing some jammin' to the Guava Jelly in St. Thomas on our honeymoon :)

[youtube][/youtube]

For those who want to listen to our whole wedding, honeymoon, and now anniversary soundtrack, for some weird reason, with tunes from Aventura, Elvis (both the King and Crespo) Billy Squire, GnR, and more...enjoy:
Is that Guava Jelly some sort of a sexual lubricant?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:5 years ago my wife and I were doing some jammin' to the Guava Jelly in St. Thomas on our honeymoon :)

[youtube][/youtube]

Is that Guava Jelly some sort of a sexual lubricant?
If you read the fine print on the fruit, it says for external use only ;) :twisted: :bananaride:
"Do Only Good Everyday"