Re: Lottery Money

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Buying sick children medicine?
After seeing a pattern of BillP's ranting posts today, I'm wondering if that "sick children medicine" is all being consumed by him. :?
Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was ranting. I mean here about the Lottery, I mean, yeah, that's a rant, but I thought that was what the O.T. was for....I mean, I really do wonder where all that lottery money goes. I'd like to know how it's being appropriated.

And my only other post today was in the Scottrade thread and I said STL is dumb. I mean, c'mon, it is. Zero leadership here in STL. It's bad.

BillP wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Buying sick children medicine?
After seeing a pattern of BillP's ranting posts today, I'm wondering if that "sick children medicine" is all being consumed by him. :?
Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was ranting. I mean here about the Lottery, I mean, yeah, that's a rant, but I thought that was what the O.T. was for....I mean, I really do wonder where all that lottery money goes. I'd like to know how it's being appropriated.

And my only other post today was in the Scottrade thread and I said STL is dumb. I mean, c'mon, it is. Zero leadership here in STL. It's bad.

Rant on...pay no attention to the Geezer behind the curtain.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Rant on...pay no attention to the Geezer behind the curtain.
I've never hidden behind the curtain. Too difficult to get out when I feel the sudden urge to pee. :o
You are the great and powerful Wizz!!!