Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:00 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:17 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:01 amThanksgiving is a holiday celebrating how moving to the wilderness and starving to death is better than eating British cooking.
"HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING, IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?"
In England every food is also a kind of pudding!!!
It's the only country on Earth where spotted dick isn't treated as a transmissible disease.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:27 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:17 am
"HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING, IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?"
It's the only country on Earth where spotted dick isn't treated as a transmissible disease.
The food in England is so bad...at one point people jumped in a boat and sailed to the part of the map that was sea monsters

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:35 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:27 pm
The food in England is so bad...at one point people jumped in a boat and sailed to the part of the map that was sea monsters
Those who believed that the world is flat, sailed off into oblivion.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:31 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:50 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:45 pmNormally your criticism is blunt and makes sense...
Seems we were each off our game, then.
I don't know what you mean. The audience liked the angle on Thanksgiving and my Granite City roast.
Does Granite City actually celebrate Thanksgiving?

P.S. - I viewed the video again at your behest. It seems my first viewing was cut short by some technical difficulty (or a bathroom break). Second view lasted much longer, and it does seem you knocked 'em dead. Sorry I ever doubted the power of an arborist to bring such joy to a bunch of drunken millennials.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:04 am
I don't know what you mean. The audience liked the angle on Thanksgiving and my Granite City roast.

P.S. - I viewed the video again at your behest. It seems my first viewing was cut short by some technical difficulty (or a bathroom break). Second view lasted much longer, and it does seem you knocked 'em dead. Sorry I ever doubted the power of an arborist to bring such joy to a bunch of drunken millennials.
I was only worried that you might have died in the middle of your review...

Granite City is probably the only city in America named after pots and pans.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:29 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:31 pmI don't know what you mean. The audience liked the angle on Thanksgiving and my Granite City roast.

Your concern has touched me deeply. Like a proctological exam.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:29 am

Your concern has touched me deeply. Like a proctological exam.
Strangley enough, this is the first verse to Marvin Gaye's last unwritten song...

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:21 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:01 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:26 amThe original all you can eat buffet is nature. This week...unlimited rats and squirrels.
It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. Especially at the National Dog Show.
"All the world's a buffet, and all the men and boys merely food..."
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
A homeless shelter is produce row for a cannibal.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:02 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:21 pm

"All the world's a buffet, and all the men and boys merely food..."
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
A homeless shelter is produce row for a cannibal.
Lots of bargains on Saturday!
If Carl's Jr was a real person he would wear a tank top to Church and think giving his baby dip instead of Lucky Strikes was healthy.