Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 am The Hallmark Channel called. They want to turn your life into a made-for-people-with-low-self-esteem movie. They'll pay you scale for your consulting, and give you a very small share of the residuals. And you'll be grateful for it, damn it.
I don't have lose self-esteem. I just work with a lot of assholes.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:10 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:44 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:09 am... And another thing... forming cults is mine and Calvin's department.... stay in your lane.
I reckon The Cap'n is gonna have dibs on the wave of Afghan refugees headed to South St. Louis. Maybe you can have the Taliban defectors - they seem like a fun bunch ...

The forestry program in Afghanistan leaves a lot to be desired... maybe the Capt’n can put them back on the right track.
Afghanistan isn't a real country

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 amThe Hallmark Channel called. They want to turn your life into a made-for-people-with-low-self-esteem movie. They'll pay you scale for your consulting, and give you a very small share of the residuals. And you'll be grateful for it, damn it.
I don't have lose self-esteem. I just work with a lot of assholes.
I wasn't suggesting you watch the movie; I was merely suggesting your story could be an inspiration to others. Sheesh, a wee bit self-conscious, are we?

People are all excited about the Olympics. I was in Barcelona in '92. I met Jordon and Larry Bird. I got to speak to Magic Johnson for a minute, he looked a little sad, so I asked him what was wrong. He said Ron, I have AIDS. I'm not sure I can still play. I'm a problem solver. I looked him right in the eye and said...Magic when life gives you AIDS BLOOD...you make Lemon AIDS BLOOD...and then the dream team won a gold medal.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:16 am People are all excited about the Olympics. I was in Barcelona in '92. I met Jordon and Larry Bird. I got to speak to Magic Johnson for a minute, he looked a little sad, so I asked him what was wrong. He said Ron, I have AIDS. I'm not sure I can still play. I'm a problem solver. I looked him right in the eye and said...Magic when life gives you AIDS BLOOD...you make Lemon AIDS BLOOD...and then the dream team won a gold medal.
Meadowlark fucked him?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:43 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:16 am People are all excited about the Olympics. I was in Barcelona in '92. I met Jordon and Larry Bird. I got to speak to Magic Johnson for a minute, he looked a little sad, so I asked him what was wrong. He said Ron, I have AIDS. I'm not sure I can still play. I'm a problem solver. I looked him right in the eye and said...Magic when life gives you AIDS BLOOD...you make Lemon AIDS BLOOD...and then the dream team won a gold medal.
Meadowlark fucked him?
Let me tell you about a guy...who had dark skin and long hair...he fought the forces of evil to save your soul for Eternia.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:27 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:43 am
Meadowlark fucked him?
Let me tell you about a guy...who had dark skin and long hair...he fought the forces of evil to save your soul for Eternia.
Eternia??? That's the stuff that JMC takes to keep his bowel movements regular.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:04 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:58 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:15 pmPlease cite examples of places where inserting straws in turtle rectums is a common activity. The Rev is looking for family vacation spots to wrap up the summer.
Myrtle beach
And so we've come to loggerheads.
"Let's stuck a straw up a Turtle's ass, on Myrtle Beach" ... I can hear Jimmy Buffett singing that.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:45 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:37 amOct 15th....featuring at the O'Fallon Illinois VFW hall
FINALLY, a venue where you can easily knock 'em dead. Break a leg ... or a prosthesis.
VFW shows are usually fun...the people are there for the show...and I'm getting paid $100.
Save the C-note for respiratory therapy, after you breathe in all that secondhand smoke.