Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:04 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:31 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:07 amThose could be anxiety miles
They are if it's a K-Car.
You can buy one for $5500....talk about holding value!!!
There's only one left in circulation, thus the inflated value. Upon the death of the last of my fellow boomers who are sequentially purchasing that vehicle, its value will plummet. Stick with your crypto investments.

Yesterday I got accused of the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. I did a video project for the comedy club in O'Fallon MO....that is to say...I assisted on a video project....for free. My job was to marry three clips...add some music...and some titles. Pretty simple shit....a boomer could do it. The guy who shot the video, who got paid, was the Cardinals Cowboy. Feel free to Google his dumb ass. Long story short...the video he shot was pure crap, he didn't adjust the white balance for indoor light, and he had bad line noise. Line noise is the sound of electricity picked up by the mic from a bad wire....or from plugging your camera into AC, which he did. Needless to say the client was pissed. The video was unusable. Well the Cardinal Cowboy wasn't taking any responsibility for this. He said...and I quote..."he must have downloaded it wrong"

EXCUSE ME!? How the fuck do you down load something wrong? What kind of old person lie is this shit? Its like saying your email got lost on delivery. YOU CAN'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:42 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:52 amI'm glad you got all that outta your system. Save the rest of your anger for when you're Turk's age. If you can count that high.
He'll never make it to my age... he will probably be dropped by a stray bullet on his way out of some South -City massage parlor or dive bar.
I thought that was always an "and" proposition in South City.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:19 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:42 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:52 amI'm glad you got all that outta your system. Save the rest of your anger for when you're Turk's age. If you can count that high.
He'll never make it to my age... he will probably be dropped by a stray bullet on his way out of some South -City massage parlor or dive bar.
You're probably right, but I wouldn't know.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:32 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:42 amHe'll never make it to my age... he will probably be dropped by a stray bullet on his way out of some South -City massage parlor or dive bar.
Is there even such a thing as a "massage parlor" any more? I thought like "head shops" are now "vape stores," "massage parlors" are now called "the back of The Rev's '64 Ford Fairlane wagon."

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:23 pm
Is there even such a thing as a "massage parlor" any more? I thought like "head shops" are now "vape stores," "massage parlors" are now called "the back of The Rev's '64 Ford Fairlane wagon."
They are called Asian Massage parlors....or the rub/n/tug. I do not know from personal experience, considering I hate people.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/cri ... 8d8ee.html

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:48 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:23 pm
They are called Asian Massage parlors....or the rub/n/tug. I do not know from personal experience, considering I hate people.

Asian, huh? Like an old Toyota, perhaps?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:14 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:48 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:23 pmIs there even such a thing as a "massage parlor" any more? I thought like "head shops" are now "vape stores," "massage parlors" are now called "the back of The Rev's '64 Ford Fairlane wagon."

Asian, huh? Like an old Toyota, perhaps?
I think the answer is in the SLPD survey, but I'm afraid to open it.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:44 pm My Dr told me if I get too angry I could die, then I yelled at her. Do you think I can sue for malpractice? She knew I had a condition.
You have a woman doctor? That probably gets interesting...
Dr. :
Okay Ron take off your pants.
R.F. :
Take off your pants.
Dr. :
Never mind...take off your shirt.
R.F. :
Show me your tits.
Dr. :
Let go of my breast! This examination is over, we'll send you the bill!
R.F. :
It was an accident!!!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:53 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:44 pm My Dr told me if I get too angry I could die, then I yelled at her. Do you think I can sue for malpractice? She knew I had a condition.
Dr. :
R.F. :
Take off your pants.
Dr. :
R.F. :
Show me your tits.
Dr. :
R.F. :
It was an accident!!!
That is confidential information!

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:52 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:44 pmMy Dr told me if I get too angry I could die, then I yelled at her. Do you think I can sue for malpractice? She knew I had a condition.
Dr. :
R.F. :
Take off your pants.
Dr. :
R.F. :
Show me your tits.
Dr. :
R.F. :
It was an accident!!!
None of that transcript was covered by HIPAA. Don't bother retaining a female lawyer.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:23 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:52 pm
Dr. :
R.F. :
Take off your pants.
Dr. :
R.F. :
Show me your tits.
Dr. :
R.F. :
It was an accident!!!
None of that transcript was covered by HIPAA. Don't bother retaining a female lawyer.
A couple of weeks ago a server ran into my elbow with her breast...she apologized.