Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:55 am Over 50% of Americans do not understand what a bidet does, which means half of the people in this country don't understand how a stream of water works.
Lots of skanky snatch out there eh, Capt'n?
Was at a show and the subject of bidets was brought up and more than half the audience was confused...and it bothered me. Amereica should be leading the world in clean b-holes...what the hell is wrong with you.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:29 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:55 amOver 50% of Americans do not understand what a bidet does, which means half of the people in this country don't understand how a stream of water works.
Was at a show and the subject of bidets was brought up and more than half the audience was confused...and it bothered me. Amereica should be leading the world in clean b-holes...what the hell is wrong with you.
Omigo will be a game changer ... https://myomigo.com/

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:24 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:29 pm
Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something fucked up about needing a remote control to take a dump.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:47 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:24 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:29 pmWas at a show and the subject of bidets was brought up and more than half the audience was confused...and it bothered me. Amereica should be leading the world in clean b-holes...what the hell is wrong with you.
Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something fucked up about needing a remote control to take a dump.
She certainly looks pleased with the feature ...

People hate me...last night playing hockey I complimented someone on a play and he tried to fight me. I said "That was a hockey play" and he starts yelling..."Yours is coming" I can't fucking win. Later in the evening I said "If there was a GOD there would be no bald men and we would all have huge black cocks" and I swear to fuck I could hear a woman trying to get worked up over that, but she couldn't find the angle, so she didnt say anything.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:27 pm People hate me...last night playing hockey I complimented someone on a play and he tried to fight me. I said "That was a hockey play" and he starts yelling..."Yours is coming" I can't fucking win. Later in the evening I said "If there was a GOD there would be no bald men and we would all have huge black cocks" and I swear to fuck I could hear a woman trying to get worked up over that, but she couldn't find the angle, so she didnt say anything.
There is a GOD....He told me to tell you that your baldness and little dick are his way of telling you what a fuck-up you were in your previous life... He also said to tell you not to expect much more in your next one, either.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:15 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:16 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:17 pm
Will you be hawking these @ BNF Suite Night 3.0? What colors & sizes are available? Do you accept food stamps?
I'll see if I can get a tank top for you.
Make it a camo crop top, and I'll bring my WIC EBT card along.
Giving blow jobs to shatter the glass ceiling seems like a funny reason for liberal women to be mad at Nancy Regan