Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:21 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:18 amSo you rolled a hooker...way to go Capt'n
Things are tough all over...she looked like a housewife to me.
If she calls you fat while you're social distancing, she's a mean bitch.... If she calls you fat while you're fucking her, she's just trying to breathe.
And if he can fuck her from a social distance, she's one lucky bitch.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:35 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:21 am
Things are tough all over...she looked like a housewife to me.
If she calls you fat while you're social distancing, she's a mean bitch.... If she calls you fat while you're fucking her, she's just trying to breathe.
Uh..... you’ve seen the Capt’n, right?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:59 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:35 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:21 pmIf she calls you fat while you're social distancing, she's a mean bitch.... If she calls you fat while you're fucking her, she's just trying to breathe.
Uh..... you’ve seen the Capt’n, right?
Not from that angle.

When JMC was a mere lad, he hired a prostitute to teach him all about sex. She told him that the first thing he needed to know was called "69". They got naked, and she got him into position, and they began the lesson. Just as things were progressing, she ripped a huge fart right in his face. Poor JMC came up choking and gasping for air... she told him to never mind that and to get back to business. They start going at, and once again, she ripped another huge fart right in his face. At that point JMC got up and started getting dressed. "Where are you going? We're just getting started." she said.... and JMC answered back "Lady, if you think i'm going through 67 more of those, you're crazy!"

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:08 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:22 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:57 amLast night at the club I got people to renounce Jesus, and join my cult. Hope your Saturday was as productive.
Both of them?
About 30 per night...they enjoyed the show...there were plenty of old people too.
Yeah, waiting for the wine & crackers to be served. And seeing if they need COVID booster shots. Or at your shows, a dose of penicillin.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:30 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:22 am
Both of them?
About 30 per night...they enjoyed the show...there were plenty of old people too.
Yeah, waiting for the wine & crackers to be served. And seeing if they need COVID booster shots. Or at your shows, a dose of penicillin.
You have the O'Fallon MO crowd all mixed up with someone else...at the begining of the show last night some really old guy....older than you, if you can believe it...he shamed me for saying hell instead of heck. I got him to pledge alliegence to my cult. Who is winning?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pm
You have the O'Fallon MO crowd all mixed up with someone else...at the begining of the show last night some really old guy....older than you, if you can believe it...he shamed me for saying hell instead of heck. I got him to pledge alliegence to my cult. Who is winning?
The Charles Manson Comedy Tour

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:45 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pm
Manson was a tourist...he never got over with the boys from San Quentin. Jim Jones had a good idea, he took it too far though.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:13 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pmYou have the O'Fallon MO crowd all mixed up with someone else...at the begining of the show last night some really old guy....older than you, if you can believe it...he shamed me for saying hell instead of heck. I got him to pledge alliegence to my cult. Who is winning?
Manson was a tourist...he never got over with the boys from San Quentin. Jim Jones had a good idea, he took it too far though.
So I see you've subscribed to one of those MasterClass on-line lecture series that pandemic living has made so popular. I took the Minnie Pearl/Lenny Bruce class. Left me in stitches - in a very conflicted sorta way.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:13 pm
So I see you've subscribed to one of those MasterClass on-line lecture series that pandemic living has made so popular. I took the Minnie Pearl/Lenny Bruce class. Left me in stitches - in a very conflicted sorta way.
Your Wheat Thins and Thunderbird might work down on Arsenal Street, but they don't compare to the Jerk Wings and Blue Margaritas at TDC.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:53 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:13 pmManson was a tourist...he never got over with the boys from San Quentin. Jim Jones had a good idea, he took it too far though.
Your Wheat Thins and Thunderbird might work down on Arsenal Street, but they don't compare to the Jerk Wings and Blue Margaritas at TDC.
Oooo, goody. Let the 21st Century Crusades begin! See if you two can draw the Taliban into it, at least long enough for me to cash out of my Kabul REIT with a few puls left.

I have been told by so many people that I suck and I am terrible...and I should quit....but never by people in the audience...especially lately more and more people come up to me after the show and shake my hand and tell me I made their night. I work with a bunch of people who hate me because I have a degree in the field they are working in and they have patronage jobs. I belong working in Forestry and one of the reasons I don't leave is I hate letting morons win. Two years ago I proved they were not following the MSS data for application of a pesticide and it was an uphill battle until the Mayor changed...they were trying to fire me for doing what is right. There is also the hockey in me that won't stay down and loves getting back up after a hit and smiling in their faces. I know the difference between someone who really hates me and one who I helped feel better about themselves. All I can think is the people who do hate me have some other motivation, because all I ever do is try to help people...whether at work or in the real world.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:30 am I have been told by so many people that I suck and I am terrible...and I should quit....but never by people in the audience...especially lately more and more people come up to me after the show and shake my hand and tell me I made their night. I work with a bunch of people who hate me because I have a degree in the field they are working in and they have patronage jobs. I belong working in Forestry and one of the reasons I don't leave is I hate letting morons win. Two years ago I proved they were not following the MSS data for application of a pesticide and it was an uphill battle until the Mayor changed...they were trying to fire me for doing what is right. There is also the hockey in me that won't stay down and loves getting back up after a hit and smiling in their faces. I know the difference between someone who really hates me and one who I helped feel better about themselves. All I can think is the people who do hate me have some other motivation, because all I ever do is try to help people...whether at work or in the real world.
You wanna know who hates you??? Homeless people and hobos... you blame them for everything, when it ,very well, could have been a wall street executive who held you up and stole your watch. These are trying times. And another thing... forming cults is mine and Calvin's department.... stay in your lane.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:44 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:09 am... And another thing... forming cults is mine and Calvin's department.... stay in your lane.
I reckon The Cap'n is gonna have dibs on the wave of Afghan refugees headed to South St. Louis. Maybe you can have the Taliban defectors - they seem like a fun bunch ...

The forestry program in Afghanistan leaves a lot to be desired... maybe the Capt’n can put them back on the right track.