Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:12 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:22 am They keep it real at 7-11. I was buying a diet Pepsi the other day and I overheard the cashiers talking about clocking out and killing someone over a lie. At Circle K...they have easy pay...at 7-11 they dont play.
At the Hit-N-Run in Granite City, you can get a Humdinger and never leave your car.
The gas station mafia is serious business...there are bodies buried under the Flying-J!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:41 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:12 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:22 am They keep it real at 7-11. I was buying a diet Pepsi the other day and I overheard the cashiers talking about clocking out and killing someone over a lie. At Circle K...they have easy pay...at 7-11 they dont play.
At the Hit-N-Run in Granite City, you can get a Humdinger and never leave your car.
The gas station mafia is serious business...there are bodies buried under the Flying-J!!!
Luca Brasi was killed because he drove off without paying.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:05 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:52 pmIf you adopted ten orphans, and they all die on the bus ride to your house, would you be too sad to notice the irony?
All my Pagan Babies arrived safe and sound… don’t scrimp on shipping… use a reliable delivery service and save yourself a lot of misery and expense.
So scratch USPS, then. Got it.
If I'd have gone with FedEx they'd have wound up in a ditch in down in Alabama....probably would be working in the entry level of the textile industry by now.

There is already a guy with a joke about convenience stores...so I am changing venues of this story to Carl's Jr. Then a general roast of Carl's Jr...brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Thanks for being a part of the process.