Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:43 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:58 pm I recently quit my job at Oscar Mayer where I was head of RAW DOG research. I stuck my dog in a tainted bun and it turned into a pimento loaf. Currently being treated with mRNA mustard.
A real man would cover that dog with horseradish and sauerkraut and find a woman who could handle it.
You're preachin' to the coloratura soprano section of the choir, Rev.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:35 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:02 pmI was trying to count how many kinds of cults there are and realized...if you aren't in a cult you are probably a loser
Sex, religion, dooms day, Lizard People, Scientology, Financial, Music, Drug...John Birch Society...If you are into something....there is a cult for it

It's called Facebook.
It's also called BNF. They have a recruitment meeting coming up in January.

I am jealous of kids today with their parents who care. When I was growing up a helicopter parent was someone who swung the belt above their head when they beat you. My parents watched FOX news!!! I didn't get normal books when I was a kid....like Tarzan or Lord of the Flies. I had to read Terry Potter. Terry was a truck driving wizard who cast spells to pay for hookers and penicillin, he was rugged and from Canada.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:18 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:53 pm
T.C. wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:10 pmfox didn't exist when you were a kid. stop lying. the rest is great.
The Cap'n is a lot older than he looks. His disciplined exercise routine & regimented dietary practices are the keys to his fabulous physique & lady killer looks.
You can't teach good looks like these...
I can't erase them from my retinas, either.

One time Jagr climbed to the top of Mt Everest with no oxygen and wearing flip flops. His exposed penis touched a climber who died in 1963 and they came back to life. When he reached the top of the mighty peak he said...it's not bad up here and he walked back down to the town below and impregnated the entire population of Nepal. Many songs were sung that day, my friend.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:45 pm One time Jagr climbed to the top of Mt Everest with no oxygen and wearing flip flops. His exposed penis touched a climber who died in 1963 and they came back to life. When he reached the top of the mighty peak he said...it's not bad up here and he walked back down to the town below and impregnated the entire population of Nepal. Many songs were sung that day, my friend.
Bigfoot fucked him
bfjj.jpg bfjj.jpg Viewed 9611 times 20.95 KiB