Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

I'm pretty sick of people bellyaching about Lia Thomas. First... nobody really cares about the fairness. People turn a blind eye to fairness whenever it suits them. Nobody cares about women... google domestic abuse statistics on Google if you want a horror show. All this is a picking on a freak. A real society would take this all in and find a solution that best suited everyone. Modern humans can't pass up the chance to throw shit and pull each others hair out. I don't believe the sincerity of 99% of the people being critical of this situation. I see it both ways. I support the women for whatever side they are on, this is really their battle, and I support the trans-woman because it sucks to be the one that everyone hates. As far as the competition goes that is up the the NCAA and governing bodies for swimming to decide. Most of the takes I hear on womens sports seem pretty dumb to me these days. I like women... I like seeing people succeed. They are out there trying to get more like anyone else and if everyone worked together we'd all be better off... kind of like team work... like in sports. Im trying to turn this into a bit... something something... its about time we penetrated womens sports.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:56 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:26 pmPeople are all upset about the Supreme Court when they should be wondering why we are not putting Michael Jackson's hologram on trial for whatever he did to McCauley Culkin.
WWJD? Testify on behalf of the plaintiff, I reckon.
Jesus would get things done. Jesus never saw a problem he couldn't fix. If someone was killed by a tree, he would craft a table out of that tree and give it to the victims family to remind them of their loss.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:14 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:56 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:26 pmPeople are all upset about the Supreme Court when they should be wondering why we are not putting Michael Jackson's hologram on trial for whatever he did to McCauley Culkin.
WWJD? Testify on behalf of the plaintiff, I reckon.
Jesus would get things done. Jesus never saw a problem he couldn't fix. If someone was killed by a tree, he would craft a table out of that tree and give it to the victims family to remind them of their loss.
Jesus didn't have time for carpentry. Unless it was building a sauna room for Himself & His Eleven Apostles. Thomas wouldn't join them, because he always doubted the others could keep their hands off his naked body.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:39 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:37 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:42 pm I live by the three pillars of health 1) Protect your gonads 2) Never fight a Ninja named after a state and 3) Always feed Gremlins after midnight... if you stick to those you will never know sorrow
Stand as close to Bigfoot as you can, during a lightning storm.
Never look a shark in the eye
Never try to board a plane wearing a hound's-tooth check do-rag.