Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

T.C. wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:37 amThis is the fucking worst. One of the best ever. Glad i got to catch him a year or two ago when he came through. FUCK.
Cancer's a cruel bitch. That's why The Rev used the nickname for his ex-wife. The 'Cancer' part, that is. The 'Cruel Bitch' was already on her birth certificate.

Going to the funeral of a guy in his 40's who drank himself to death. This guy could play too...he had one of the hardest shots I've seen in any rec player. Over the years he played less and less...too hung over. I can't say Im shocked, it hurts to see a good person struggle and lose. His brother is a close friend of mine and I am sure he is pretty devastated. RIP Mike

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:55 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:48 amR.I.P. Peg-Leg Pete ... and, no, he wasn't a bomb-defusing rapper with a central nervous system disorder ... Deadline.com - Will Ryan Dies: Emmy-Nominated Disney Voice Actor, Former ASIFA President Was 72
I wonder if Robb_K knew him.
Too young for Robb's crowd. Plus, Will was the consummate professional - he would NEVER post in the wrong thread. :bananaride:

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:52 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:31 am... I swear, being a rapper is more dangerous than being a bomb defuser with Parkinson's Disease....maybe we should start a New Consolidated Offed Rapper Thread???
The Gorilla Glue Girl is next ... if there is a God ...
Think of the fun T.C. could have moving all the offed rapper posts into their own thread… it would almost keep him as busy as keeping Robb_K ‘s posts in the correct thread.