Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5726
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:53 pm On the old internet...conspiracy theories were better...you could find plans for a Nazi space submarine on geocities any day of the week...the faces on Mars were real...Lizard people were still in the shadows...and Bill Clinton was responsible for everything that went wrong in the world...(that one is still true)
The secrets of the universe are locked up in the DNA of Bigfoot.... that's why God hates him, and keeps trying to kill him.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5727
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:22 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:53 pm On the old internet...conspiracy theories were better...you could find plans for a Nazi space submarine on geocities any day of the week...the faces on Mars were real...Lizard people were still in the shadows...and Bill Clinton was responsible for everything that went wrong in the world...(that one is still true)
The secrets of the universe are locked up in the DNA of Bigfoot.... that's why God hates him, and keeps trying to kill him.
Bigfoot was booked on TWA flight 800, but canceled last minute

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5728
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:45 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:22 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:53 pm On the old internet...conspiracy theories were better...you could find plans for a Nazi space submarine on geocities any day of the week...the faces on Mars were real...Lizard people were still in the shadows...and Bill Clinton was responsible for everything that went wrong in the world...(that one is still true)
The secrets of the universe are locked up in the DNA of Bigfoot.... that's why God hates him, and keeps trying to kill him.
Bigfoot was booked on TWA flight 800, but canceled last minute
He stopped by the Bowling Green, Mo Walmart Friday night to shoplift some Hartz Mountain Flea and Tick Shampoo.. when he came out, God sent millions of lightning bolts his way... instead of heading South and East, where the lightning was heading, he went North. You don't live to be his age, without being able to dodge God's lightning storms.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5729
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:45 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:22 pmThe secrets of the universe are locked up in the DNA of Bigfoot.... that's why God hates him, and keeps trying to kill him.
Bigfoot was booked on TWA flight 800, but canceled last minute
He stopped by the Bowling Green, Mo Walmart Friday night to shoplift some Hartz Mountain Flea and Tick Shampoo.. when he came out, God sent millions of lightning bolts his way... instead of heading South and East, where the lightning was heading, he went North. You don't live to be his age, without being able to dodge God's lightning storms.
I thought Bigfoot was the Greeter @ the Bowling Green Walmart. I guess his employee discount just wasn't enough for him, what with inflationary pressures on HBA products.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5730
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:11 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:45 pm
Bigfoot was booked on TWA flight 800, but canceled last minute
He stopped by the Bowling Green, Mo Walmart Friday night to shoplift some Hartz Mountain Flea and Tick Shampoo.. when he came out, God sent millions of lightning bolts his way... instead of heading South and East, where the lightning was heading, he went North. You don't live to be his age, without being able to dodge God's lightning storms.
I thought Bigfoot was the Greeter @ the Bowling Green Walmart. I guess his employee discount just wasn't enough for him, what with inflationary pressures on HBA products.
He just wears that blue vest, and hangs around the front door hoping to pick up chicks... he does better down 67 highway, though.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5731
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:11 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:28 pm
He stopped by the Bowling Green, Mo Walmart Friday night to shoplift some Hartz Mountain Flea and Tick Shampoo.. when he came out, God sent millions of lightning bolts his way... instead of heading South and East, where the lightning was heading, he went North. You don't live to be his age, without being able to dodge God's lightning storms.
I thought Bigfoot was the Greeter @ the Bowling Green Walmart. I guess his employee discount just wasn't enough for him, what with inflationary pressures on HBA products.
He just wears that blue vest, and hangs around the front door hoping to pick up chicks... he does better down 67 highway, though.
Bigfoot might be a myth, but he charges $20 for a bar of his soap...that son of a bitch!!!!

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5732
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:19 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:11 pm
I thought Bigfoot was the Greeter @ the Bowling Green Walmart. I guess his employee discount just wasn't enough for him, what with inflationary pressures on HBA products.
He just wears that blue vest, and hangs around the front door hoping to pick up chicks... he does better down 67 highway, though.
Bigfoot might be a myth, but he charges $20 for a bar of his soap...that son of a bitch!!!!
Down on 67, if a man finds out that Bigfoot fucked his old lady, he considers himself lucky, and brags about it to all his friends.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5734
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:55 pm People say Jesus is white because Christians are racist. I don't think that is accurate. Jesus is white because his dad invented racism. Am I wrong?
His dad sure hates Bigfoot, who’s half black. He flooded the planet to kill off the rest of the Bigfoot’s. We’ve all seen what happens when Bigfoot starts hanging out in Grafton.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5735
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:11 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:55 pm People say Jesus is white because Christians are racist. I don't think that is accurate. Jesus is white because his dad invented racism. Am I wrong?
His dad sure hates Bigfoot, who’s half black. He flooded the planet to kill off the rest of the Bigfoot’s. We’ve all seen what happens when Bigfoot starts hanging out in Grafton.
Is Bigfoot Meghan Markle's real father? He'd be a better role model than Thomas Markle has been.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5736
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:08 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:11 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:55 pm People say Jesus is white because Christians are racist. I don't think that is accurate. Jesus is white because his dad invented racism. Am I wrong?
His dad sure hates Bigfoot, who’s half black. He flooded the planet to kill off the rest of the Bigfoot’s. We’ve all seen what happens when Bigfoot starts hanging out in Grafton.
Is Bigfoot Meghan Markle's real father? He'd be a better role model than Thomas Markle has been.
She'd be better off in the wild, than to have to put up with them snooties.
ewwww.jpg ewwww.jpg Viewed 9671 times 22.02 KiB

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5747
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:05 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:00 pm A lady called me fat last week and I was so happy she didnt say anything about the vaccine I hugged her. I stole her wallet too, but that isn't my point. We made a connection. I flipped her off, but she was a nice lady.
That was her dummy wallet full of Corona Virus.
No viruses...it had some bandages, Oral Gel, Magnum condoms, and pills wrapped in Camel Cash

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5748
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:05 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:00 pm A lady called me fat last week and I was so happy she didnt say anything about the vaccine I hugged her. I stole her wallet too, but that isn't my point. We made a connection. I flipped her off, but she was a nice lady.
That was her dummy wallet full of Corona Virus.
No viruses...it had some bandages, Oral Gel, Magnum condoms, and pills wrapped in Camel Cash
So you rolled a hooker...way to go Capt'n

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

5750
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:21 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:18 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 pm

No viruses...it had some bandages, Oral Gel, Magnum condoms, and pills wrapped in Camel Cash
So you rolled a hooker...way to go Capt'n
Things are tough all over...she looked like a housewife to me.
If she calls you fat while you're social distancing, she's a mean bitch.... If she calls you fat while you're fucking her, she's just trying to breathe.