I have a complaint

I drove through the McDonald's Drive Thru yesterday, and it was quite busy. I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, large fries, and a diet Dr. Pepper. When I got back to work to eat it, I discovered that they gave me a McChicken instead.

What are you gonna do about it?

I'll hang up and listen.

Re: I have a complaint

Heh...

I know a guy whose phone number is one digit off of Steak-n-Shake. He routinely gets angry customers calling to complain about their order, and some don't even give him a chance to explain that they've got the wrong number. I know of a few time's he's said to the caller "Why don't you come on down here then, dumbfuck? I'll shove that steakburger up your ass."

Storm13 wrote:Heh...

I know a guy whose phone number is one digit off of Steak-n-Shake. He routinely gets angry customers calling to complain about their order, and some don't even give him a chance to explain that they've got the wrong number. I know of a few time's he's said to the caller "Why don't you come on down here then, dumbfuck? I'll shove that steakburger up your ass."
Awesome.

_Gassoff wrote:I drove through the McDonald's Drive Thru yesterday, and it was quite busy. I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, large fries, and a diet Dr. Pepper. When I got back to work to eat it, I discovered that they gave me a McChicken instead.

What are you gonna do about it?

I'll hang up and listen.
Thanks for nothing, McDonald's!

What to do about it? Don't go to McDonald's, DURRRRRR!!!

Leave that garbage to the Billy Pilgrim's of the world.

Why aren't there more products specifically tailored to comforting balls? Is it a secret that they exist? If you apply the Geometry of necessity and need to availability of other products, then there should be an entire fucking aisle at the drug store.