Standard Time Setting

Took me awhile to see the "SUGGESTION" staring me in the face on my User Control Panel "Board preferences" tab. And once I finally took the suggestion & chose the "UTC-6:00" button, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that St. Louis, MO shares a standard time zone with "America/Bahia Banderas." I hope to visit there someday & thank the natives for giving us the time of day.

Re: Standard Time Setting

JMC-STL wrote:Took me awhile to see the "SUGGESTION" staring me in the face on my User Control Panel "Board preferences" tab. And once I finally took the suggestion & chose the "UTC-6:00" button, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that St. Louis, MO shares a standard time zone with "America/Bahia Banderas." I hope to visit there someday & thank the natives for giving us the time of day.
I hear that they serve a mean pepper steak there on Thursday nights.

Re: Standard Time Setting

If you care ... visit your User Control Panel and open the "Board preferences" tab. The "My timezone box" should have a "SUGGESTION" button next to it, which when clicked will update your Board time setting to current local standard time. "SUBMIT" the change & get on with hockey.