Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Wild - 3:30 5/8 - TBS

A decent period by The Blues. But I can't be happy with them not getting the lead with all the power play time they had. I hope they get at least a 2-goal lead in The 2nd. Perunovich looked very good, considering he's been out so long. His wrist is probably not quite ready to go. He passed up some good shot opportunities on the power play, probably because he didn't feel confident that his wrist could take the stress put on it by trying to shoot a slapper, snapper, or hard wrister. The line combo changes seem to not have hurt The Blues. Schenn, O'Reilly, Parayko, Thomas, Kyrou, and Faulk have all played well.

Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Wild - 3:30 5/8 - TBS

Wow!!! On The 2 on 1, Kyrou flips it to the open Barbashev, who muffs it. Should have been an easy goal. I am glad, however that The Blues scored 2 goals within 54 seconds, taking a 2-goal lead in The 2nd, as I requested between the last 2 periods. And also glad they didn't let that lead erode, while playing with TWO of their skaters WITHOUT sticks for 30+ seconds!!! I hope The Blues carry their momentum into The 3rd, scoring early, and win this one going away!