Re: GDT: GM 2 St Louis Blues @ Minnesota - 8:30 May the Fourth

To me, Minnesota isn't playing any better than they did in game 1. On the other hand, the Blues sure aren't playing anywhere near as well as they did in game 1. It's like the Blues were ready for balls to the wall hockey from Minnesota and didn't know how to handle the fact that Minnesota came out average. I expect a very different 2nd period from the Blues.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: GDT: GM 2 St Louis Blues @ Minnesota - 8:30 May the Fourth

Not a great 1st Period from The Blues. We see how much the addition of eddy helped The Blues. It got Mikkola off the top pairing with Parayko, and sent Mikkola to the 3rd pairing or healthy scratch (when Scandella is available. Now, with both Leddy and Scandella out, Mikkola is back with Parayko, and it weakens all 3 pairings. Let's hope Bortuzzo comes back soon. Otherwise Mikkola gets even more extra minutes. The Blues had some bad luck with Bortuzzo's stick breaking at the absolute worst time. The Blues are capable of getting back in this game, as we noticed with their 7-goal 2nd period against The Preds. So, let's just chip away at that lead, and get The Wild on their heels, and take back the game.