Re: GDT: GM 1 St Louis Blues @ Minnesota Wild - 5/2 8:30 - TV:ESPN

stlblues1226 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:20 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:14 pm DP57 on the PP again!!

I don’t remember who but someone in this thread mentioned the Blues special teams would be the difference and we are already seeing that in a big way in game 1. Stick taps to that person
Oh, I bet you remember exactly who it was that said that. Gonna dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back like that. Even though that was quite the prognostication.
Dislocated shoulder and I still would be right back out there on my next shift
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:34 pm

I don’t remember who but someone in this thread mentioned the Blues special teams would be the difference and we are already seeing that in a big way in game 1. Stick taps to that person
Oh, I bet you remember exactly who it was that said that. Gonna dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back like that. Even though that was quite the prognostication.
Dislocated shoulder and I still would be right back out there on my next shift
Well played, sir. Well played. Another well deserved stick tap.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

It was whoever hacked Dread's account this afternoon.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!